Faded Colors and Vibrating Particles

AN: 

Based on two text posts from tumblr

Alien!Phil and SortaAstronaut!Dan ((Also cameo from Markimoo))

. .  . .

Dan had been living in the spaceship for a few years now and Phil still didn't understand him. Basically, Dan, Phil, and the rest of the crew lived on board of a space ship. They were mostly all from different planets. Dan and Mark were human the only humans so their actions confused the rest of the crew sometimes.

"Your color's fading!" Phil exclaimed, staring at Dan's hair.

Dan reached up and touched his red fringe realising that Phil was right. The color was indeed fading. He had run out of hair dye last time and needed to get some more.

"Mark's color isn't fading. Is it the lack of greens? Are you sad? Angry? Sick? What's wrong?" Phil asked worriedly.

Mar stuck his tongue out at Dan from across the room.

"That's cause Mark used the last of the hair dye," Dan muttered.

"The what?"

Dan sighed and started to explain hair and hair dye.

"Human biology is baffling!"

. .   . .

"What are you doing?" Phil asked as Dan put his food in the microwave.

"I'm heating up my food."

"Why are you doing that?"

Dan tapped his chin to think of a good explanation, "You see, I want the particles in my food to vibrate at just the right frequency."

Phil nodded.

. .  . .

"Wait! You forgot to make that one vibrate!" Phil said as Dan ate the ice cream.

Dan glanced down at the ice cream, "Well... you see... not with this food."

"Why not?"

"...It's already at the right frequency."

Phil tilted his head to the side.

"Every food is different."

"I don't understand but okay." 

. .  . .

AN: 

I'm listening to Pretty. Odd. and doing homework but I thought to go ahead and post this because I wrote it at school. I really wish I didn't put off all this work until today. 

((Wish me luck on my math test lol)) 

Also I just remembered that one time I saw a pic of Pete (I was showing my best friend his fashion sense) and a picture came up (i can't remember what pic) and in my Disproving Mother Voice™ I said "Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third!" 

Also I emailed a teacher the other day and I forgot that this pic is my profile pic. Luckily, they didn't notice or didn't say anything if they did 

 Luckily, they didn't notice or didn't say anything if they did 

Oh well ^-^ 

'I actually knocked on Pete's door and said "Do you wanna take a legends of emo selfie"' -Gerard Way

Love, love, love you all! Stay adorable, you sweeties! 

-Nerdie