Soulmate's Hair

AN: 

Description: I saw the AU in which you have a strip of color on your wrist that matches your soulmate's hair color that changes if they dye their hair and I thought 'but why not a strip of hair'. Then I realized that Dan would still be young-ish when Phil dyed his hair black and I wondered what his reaction would be. So I made them both younger so here's this. 

. .  . .

The day Dan's hair turned color was, as expected, weird. Dan knew the drill, everyone had a strip of color in their hair that matched their soulmate's hair color. Dan's soulmate had light blonde/ginger hair which contrasted his own dark brown hair until that day.

He woke up and walked into the bathroom. He quickly looked into the mirror and felt slightly taken aback. The normally light colored strip of hair was now a raven black. Worry crashed over him like a tidal wave. Was his soulmate okay? Did they die?

He couldn't remember if it had ever changed before or hearing anything like it so he rushed downstairs to asked his mother.

"Mum?!" He exclaimed, running into the kitchen. "My soulmate's hair has gone all funny!" he said worriedly showing her the strip of hair.

Mrs. Howell let out a small chortle of laughter.

"It's not funny! Do you think they're okay?"

"Daniel, honey, they're fine. They've just dyed their hair."

"Huh?"

"When your soulmate dyes their hair, yours changes, too."

"Oh," Dan muttered, blushing bashfully. 

 . .  . .

AN: 

Okay so it's kinda more of a drabble. 

HAPPY BELATED PINOF DAY!! (Ik I'm late but I was super busy yesterday) It was ( and is obvi) art xD

Anywho, the power went out in school today. :/ It came back on not even a minute after they annouced that everything after school is canceled. xD

I had more to say but it seems I've forgotten. Oh well. 

(Also I have another oneshot finished, it just needs to be typed and it should be up tomorrow) ((Also I really like the song Lovely by TOP))

"No one is dealing with your demons meaning maybe defeating them is the beginning of your meaning, friend" -Kitchen Sink by TOP 

Love you all!! ^-^ Have a wonderful day, week, month, year, life!

-Nerdie