My Understandings

All songs for this band will be coming from Paramore. All copyright to Hayley Williams and Paramore

+++

"I hope everything is all fucking dandy in Austin's world!" I yell. My boyfriend of two years is breaking up with me. I don't know what I did. I don't know what I can do. He shook his head. He walked to hug me but I backed away.

"Get away from me."

"You're being ridiculous." He spat.

"OH! I'm being ridiculous! We've dated for two years and then out of the fucking blue you fucking dump me! We've known each other for so long, there's a reason behind this!" I walk (more like stomp) upstairs and I hear Austin trail behind me. I run into my room and yank my closet door open. I pull out my guitar case and my notebook. I grab the iPhone off the table and my car keys. I make an attempt to leave my room but Austin blocks me by standing in the way of the doorway.

"You're not going anywhere." He says calmly.

"Yes. I. Am!" I scream at him. "I have a band meeting to be at in half an hour. I'm not going to get there any faster with you in my way!"

"Ellie," He puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Get the hell away from me! I hate you Austin!!!! Get the fuck out of my life!" I scream. It was like it finally register through his mind because he stood there motionless. I shoved by him and trudge down the stairs. I hear Austin trail after me, once again.

I forgot one important thing. I grabbed Squidgy off the counter and placed it in his hands.

"Lock up on your way out, leave the key under the mat." His hands don't move and by the time I got in my car and drove away, he was still in my house. As soon as my house was out of sight, I sighed. I don't hate Austin (Not necessarily). How could anybody hate Austin? He's a caring person and always was.

Scary and intimidating, yes. But sweet and lovable.

But he just took my heart and shattered it. How can I be the same after this?

My phone rang and I reached down to get it. Although I wasn't exactly in the mood of talking to my brother, I might as well get it over with.

"Fantastic news!" he says as soon as I answer.

"Which is?"

"Your band is going on Warped tour." I hit the brakes.

"Dude, do. Not. Lie to me."

"I'm not! Kyle's back here fangirling." I laugh. "I'm reading the set list now, Breathe Carolina, Sorry Not Sorry, The Almost, Woe, Is Me.....shall I continue?"

"Dude! This is awesome!" I start driving again.

"Guess who else is coming?"

*

"Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, All Time Low, 3OH!3, Blessthefall, Bring Me the Horizon, Blood On The Dance Floor and so many more!" I gushed to my band.

Our drummer, Max, was fangirling at the moment. His cheeks are so red; he could pass out from lack of blood to anywhere else.

Our bassit, Miley, was running around excited. Her blue hair just a blob. We all did a group hug and chanted. Ryan came from outside, he was high (as usual) and stared at us as we did a chant;

"Warped! Warped! Warped!"