Chapter One

Title Credit: A Match Into Water - Pierce the Veil

I rushed off the bus in a frantic hurry to freedom. Hours on that bus with Max and Ryan arguing non-stop (About a stupid game of freaking FIFA) really takes a toll on you.

I grabbed my notebook and pen to scurry off somewhere of peace. As I was running, my clumsy self-decided it would be fun to play, let’s bump into 5o million people. Here’s advice. Don’t wear heels.

One of those 50 million people was a averagely short man with long hair that reached his shoulder.

“Hey-” The guy looked down on me. Unbelievable. I felt my fangirl self building up.

“You’re Vic.” I said with amazement. I mean, yeah, I should expect to see him here, but seeing him here is just crazy. His hazel eyes twinkled at me.

“Yup. I am.” He stuck a hand out and helped me up. I brushed the dust off me.

“Sorry. I’m just really clumsy.” I said and tried to scurry off again.

“Hey! Wait.” Vic called. He ran up to me. “What band are you in?”

“Sorry Not Sorry.” I replied.

“What do you play? I mean, what’s your role?” I was shocked (again) that anyone even cares about the rookie band.

“I’m lead vocalist. Rhythm guitar.”

“Just like me. Hey, maybe sometimes we could work on a song together.” He flashed me a smile.

“That’ll be cool.” I nodded my head  and began walking, while trying to not seem like I was in a hurry.

“Wait! What’s your name?” I turned around. Although he couldn’t see my eyes (thank you sunglasses for covering my hideous eyes), I looked dead into Vic’s eyes.

“Ellie.” Then I stalked off. The next person was to bump into me was Alex from All Time Low. My shades fell off.

“Fuck.” I murmur.

“HEY! I heard that. Keep the profanities to yourself.” He said.

“Well, get out my way!” He helped me up and started laughing.

“Who are you? Ice queen of Greenland?” I snatched my sunglasses from his grip.

“And who are you? Gay dude from All Time Low?” I challenged. He smirked, which earned a laugh from me.

“Well said, young one.” He draped an arm around my shoulder and turned me around the opposite direction I was heading. We were approaching the ATL bus and I saw some member from SWS and OM&M. “YO! This is,” he looked down to me for me to help him with the introduction.

“Ellie. Sorry Not Sorry.”

“ELLIE FROM SORRY NOT SORRY!”  he yelled. A short man, taller than me but short, came up to me. He had black hair and it was hard to tell if his eyes were blue or gray. Alex pointed out people. “The dude with the black hair, Kellin from Sleeping with Sirens. Then there’s Jack, Justin, Gabe, and Jesse.” The rest of Sleeping with Sirens waved at me. “Then from my band, there’s Zack, Rian, and my babe over there, Jack!” I waved to them and he towed me along to OM&M.

“Come on! Let’s meet the girl from SNS.” A voice pleaded.

“SNS?” a voice asked. Both voices sounded familiar. I couldn’t pin-point where I knew the voices from, but I knew them. It was lodged in the back of my head.

“Sorry Not Sorry. Her name is Ellie.”  A red head popped from the bus and his brown eyes met mine. His mouth dropped as did mine. That meant,

“Dude where is she?” The tall figure looked my way.

No fucking way.

Alex looked at me, but I took off running.

“ELLIE!” I heard multiple voices call after me. But I did not stop. Not until I reached my bus and slammed the door shut. Miley and Max looked up at me. I didn’t say anything to them. I just walked back to my bunk and drew the curtain. I pulled my knees up to my chest and tried to think of an alternative reason for seeing them both here.

There is no fucking alternative, Austin and Alan are part of the band Of Mice & Men so deal with it.

I thought I would never see him again. Now I have to spend a whole fucking summer with him! I thought I had my last encounter with him, but apparently not.

I opened the window and slipped out, landing with  small thud on my knees. I stayed on the side of the bus because I heard voices by the door.

“Where’s Ellie?” Alex asked.

“In her bunk.” Max replied. I took off running to the other side with the door and ran to the Pierce the Veil bus. It would only be a matter of time before they saw me. I pounded on their door until a tall boy with tattoos and a beanie opened up.

“Where’s Vic?” I asked hurriedly. The voices were getting louder and closer. He pointed to the back where I got on the bus and ran. I ran to the bunk and drew the curtain.

I screamed.

Vic was in his boxers.

“Ellie! What a surprise!” he hurried to snatch some jeans and threw them on. Along with a shirt. I just covered my eyes with a hand.

“Sorry, but I was wondering if your offer still stands?” I needed a distraction, an excuse to be anywhere but here.

"You can look now." He said. I removed my hand an blushed.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "But, about that offer?"

“Of course.”

(Miley to the right ------->)