Chapter Tweny-Five

To Plant A Seed

~Max

“No matter what they say, don’t leave me.” he hugged me tighter.

“I won’t. I promise.”

“Good.” I hugged him even tighter, taking in his scent. It’s been a week and already he knows me better than my own best friend.

“I lke youa lot you know that.”

“I lke you too Andy.” He crashed his lips to mine, his back hitting the back of the tour bus.

“No go to your set before someone catches us.”

Now I bet you’re wondering, what the hell? Well, it’s a long story, so, it all started about a week at the party.

*One Week Ago*

“LET’S PARTY BITCHES!!!!”  A very drunk Kellin yelled. We all cheered and took another shot. It’s been an hour since I left Andy at the bus, the details hazy.

“Beau!!!” I whined. I drunkly made my way to the couch where Beau was sitting. “Beau.” I fall next to him and Justin Hills sits next to me.

“Ellie, are you drunk?” he asks.

“Maybeee…….maybe not……JUSTIN!!!” I yell and sit on his lap, straddled.

“Ellie, you look hot.” He said, his hands running up my back.

“Aw, cute.” I say. I get up and drag Justin with me outside the bus. We talk a little and I soon ditch him for Jesse. As we were talking he handed me a cigarette. I haven’t eaten in a while, so maybe this would get the hunger out of my mind. As soon as I inhaled the sweet toxic smoke of the cigarette, my mind was at peace.

“Whoa there baby, better slow down.” I opened my eyes to see a figure standing in front of me. A figure who was not Jesse. I blew smoke into his face and stared at him.

Josh.

I hadn’t seen him at the venue today.

“What do you want?” I snap. He snickers.

“Seeing you earlier today made me want you more.” He stepped closer to me, so I blew more smoke into his face.

“So, I don’t like you.” I said, sobering up a bit.

“I don’t care if you don’t like me or not, I want you and I will have you.” He steps forward and snatches the cigarette from my hand.

“Give. It. Back.”

“No.” he puts both hands above my shoulders, pinning me behind a tour bus.

“Get away you twat.” Twat? Really? He hits me hard across the face and presses his lips against my neck.

“Now, now. I’m good friends with your brother, don’t do something you might regret.” We’re on the other side of the tour bus. How on earth is anybody gonna know we’re back here. His hands fumble with the fabric of my dress as he lifts it up. I smack his hands away and try to back away. His hand comes colliding with my shoulder, pushing me back against the bus. I cry out in pain as my shoulder slams the bus. He rips the bottom of my dress and his fingers toy with the helm of my underwear. I let out a ear shrieking scream hoping someone would have the sense to come back here, but of course, being the drunk idiots they are no one comes back here.

Great, where’s Beau when you actually need him.

Josh takes his hand and covers my mouth before he sticks two fingers up my vagina. They feel foreign, wrong, disgusting. I began to cry, sobbing into the hand that has my mouth covered.