Chapter Twenty-One

Amelia

~Vic~

“Pleeeaaassee!!! I want to meet Matty!!!” Ellie kept tugging at my arm and dragging me to the MMF bus. We had just came back from listening to her brother perform and they were amazing! I would never admit that, we still have some tension, but they are really good. Especially David’s guitar playing. I didn’t know he was that good. I wonder if he taught Ellie how to play.

“Elizabeth Schmitt, please keep the tiger at bay.” Her eyes widen as she swat my arm.

“Victor Fuentes, please take me to meet the one and only Matty Mullins.” I sigh but nod my head. She laces her fingers through mine and gives them a tight squeeze. I squeeze back and walk over to the MMF bus. The door swings open and Kellen walks off, phone in hand. He sees us, gives us a tiny smile, and nods towards the bus. Ellie squeals next to me and now is dragging me to the bus. We walk on and Matty’s eyes darts towards us. He stands up and walks to me.

“Victor! How ya doing? Who is this pretty lady?” he wiggles his eyebrows at Ellie and I laugh. We sit on the couch and Ellie sits between us.

“Good. This is my girlfriend Ellie.” She smiles and shakes his hands.

“Big fan?” he asks. She chuckles.

“Fan. Not a big one.” His eyes widen.

“First time a fan isn’t fangirling right now.” She looks at him confused and then she makes an “o”.

“NO! no! I’m not a fan, I’m a performer here at Warped. My band is Sorry Not Sorry. I really wanted to meet you because there is some bands I haven’t met.” Her fingers weave through mine and she leans her head on my shoulder.

“Have ya met Sleeping with Sirens?” he asks. I let them talk as my attention goes to a Warped update.

“Yeah, Kellin is extremely nice. Jesse is too. Justin, ha!” I hear Matty chuckle as I read the transcript below OM&M performance.

Ice princess? Or bitch princess? Austin Carlile and Alan Ashby from Of Mice & Men have stated in their song Still Y’DGN that the girl Austin used to date was a bitch and did nothing but f***ed things up. Alan has also been stated as to calling her an a**hole. Suspicion is speculating as to if it is Ellie, from Sorry Not Sorry, the rookie band of Warped this year. As been recorded, Ellie did a song about a boy she dated. And how he and a “friend” said some hurtful things to her. did Austin and Ellie used to date? Is there beef behind these two bands? Is there brewing drama conflicting between the two lead singers?

I decided to check twitter. Besides the fans arguing over what the reason really was, a tweet stood out most. From Austin’s friend himself.

Mitch Lucker.

(@mitchluckerSS) @ellieSNS @austincarlile Austin call me. we gotta talk. Ellie, if you’re reading this, hi! I’m Mitch Lucker from Suicide Silence. Get my number from Oli and call me!

Should I show her the tweet? I mean, she’s enjoying her time with Matty. Even though I want to enjoy my time with her. she stands up and hugs Matty.

“It’s really nice meeting you. I’ll look for you during your show.” She winks. She pulls my hand and we walk past the buses.

“Where are we going?” I ask her. she turns to me and plants a kiss on my lips.

“To the beach babe. I don’t know when we’ll be together again, so I want to make the most of it.”

We walk out from the venue and down the block.

“So, how’d it feel to get shitfaced drunk with Pierce the Veil?” I ask.