Chapter Thirty-Three

*SEXUAL CONTENT* IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, SKIP OVER IT.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious

I wake up with the sound of a bag being ruffled around. Groaning, I turn over, feeling the leathery material under me.

“Bout time you woke up.” A British accent spoke. I peek an eye open and saw Ben staring at me. I quickly sat up and look around. It’s dark so I can’t tell who bus I’m on.

“Where am I?”

“You don’t even recognize your own bus? Oh, by the way, these chips suck.” That still doesn’t explain what happened. I throw my feet on the floor and get up, but sitting right back down as I felt dizzy.

“What happened?”

“Oh, you blacked out from over excitement and heat exposure. You were out all day.” He says taking another handful of chips.

“What?! Who did my performance? What about practice!”

“Calm your tits. Taylor filled in for you.” I heard a thump coming from the back lounge. Taylor walks out with Austin, suitcase in his hand, laughing. I instantly felt a pang of jealousy course through my blood as my cheeks turned red. Taylor looks my way and she rushes to me.

“Are you okay? I thought you died!” she hugged me, almost killing me.

“Nope. Just passed out. For five hours. Where is everyone?”

“Oh! They’re on their way to the airport, your brother is waiting for you along with Alan and Tino. Everyone else is gone. Now hurry, don’t miss your flight.” She ushers me up and snatches the suitcase from Austin’s hand.

“Wait! Our bus! Tell Kyle to not fuck up my bus or-” Austin picks me up bridal style and walks off the bus. I don’t protest, mainly because I’m so weak. Instead, I curl up against Austin’s chest. I quietly inhale his scent.

God, I miss this smell.

Austin sets the stuff in the trunk and crawls in the back seat, still carrying me. I curl up next to Austin as he begins to ask me questions.

“So, all of us, Tino, Phil, Alan, Aaron and I, along with Miley, Ryan, Max and David are all staying at your place?” I quietly chuckle to myself. David and I don’t stay at the same house Austin is thinking about. We moved to L.A and we bought this huge house. It’s enormous. Three story nine bedrooms and I’m surprised we still have the house. We each pay half of everything.

“Yeah.” I quietly say. He begins to stroke my hair, knowing it makes me sleepy. He murmured some few words none that I could on to, and fell asleep.

I woke up again to only find myself in a moving car, in the passenger seat.

“Bout time you woke up.” Startled, I hit my head on the window. I squinted my eyes to see the figure driving.

“David?” the sun was just rising over the city as we passed the beach. “Where is everyone else?”

“Towing behind us. Get some rest; we’ll be home in a few.”

Home.

~Austin~

“L.A?” we all ask ourselves. We’ve been following David’s car for three hours, which at first, I thought was kinda weird since I thought they lived in Long Beach, but no. We are driving through the heart of Los Angeles. About a few minutes later we pull into the driveway of a fucking mansion. It was huge!

Three stories, a pool in the back, oh my gosh, they live here?

Even back in Long Beach, they live in the most expensive houses. But that didn’t change her personality. She was sweet and nice, one of the popular kids at school. But never hung around the popular kids. The car halted to a stop behind David’s car and two more followed behind us. Man, all of us will fit in this house. I got out the passenger seat as Tino got out the drivers. The trunk was already opened and people were filing into the house. I grabbed my bag and walked up to the house. My eyes traced over every feature of the house.