Chapter Twenty-Seven

Beam Me Up

outfits in external link

~Max

 "Oh my God, Ellie, your face is so red!” I downed my water and fixed my shorts. I’ve never screamed so much in my life. I quickly grabbed another bottle and a sharpie. We had another signing to do.

“Ellie?” a thick accent that I would know anywhere.

“Matt!” I run, well, slowly walk, to him and jump in his arms.

“Forgot about me yeah?” he asks. I pull his beanie over his eyes.

“Never. Remember our plan, we’re getting drunk! Party! On your bus!”

“Yeah! And Mikeywhiskyhands is coming yeah?” ohhhh. He means Mike.

“Yeah, I’ll ask him. I’ll text you later.” I hug him before running off to the tent. I sit between Max and Ryan, with Miley at the end. We nod at the security guard to let the first fan in. she was about my height, pretty tall, I’m taller than Kellin. She has blonde hair that was teased to the side. There was a tattoo running from her neck down her body. Her eyes look red, she must have been crying, and the first thing I noticed was the hand holding the guitar case was covered with bracelets from the wrist halfway up her arm.

“Hey, what’s your name?” I ask.

  “Sarah.” She stuttered. She carefully set her guitar case on the table and I opened it, it was already signed by previous bands, I can tell because I see Austin’s signature on it. I smiled at her and signed the guitar next to Austin’s signature and slid the case down for the others to sign.

“Well Sarah, do you have a VIP pass?” she shook her head as she closed up her guitar case. Something about this girl gave me a bad vibe. I took a VIP pass I kept in my pocket and handed it to her. “Now you do.” I smiled at her. her cheeks showed a little color before she mumbled “Thank you.” The security guard came to her.

“Go chillax in the VIP room.” I smiled at her and she gave me a half smile. We did the rest of the signings, fans handing us their possessions to sign and some fans handed me their razors or thank you letter. Today was a pretty good day. Nothing to intense happened and I couldn’t wait to go to the VIP lounge and talk to Sarah. With 10+ people on our bus, only one other being a girl, I needed to have some girl time. After two hours, the signing was done and we are heading to the lounge. I look and I see Sarah sitting on a couch by herself. I run up to our Dj.

“Hey, do me a favor and play Beam Me Up.” He nods and the track plays. I go and grab Alex and Jack.

(Play song!)

“Dude, it’s a girl name Sarah,” I point to her. “She needs cheering up.”

 They all nod and call over Vic and Jaime. I call my brother, Beau, and some others. We crowd over to Sarah and I grab her arm and snatch her. Everyone starts dancing and pouncing around. Jack attempts to twerk on her and I see a smile appear on Sarah’s face. We grab the other kids and we have a dance circle in the middle of the tent. Cameras appear and record us. We bring out paint and paint each other. Miley paints me and Sarah’s faces with at whiskers and takes a photo with her and Sarah’s phone. Vic kisses me cheek as a reporter films us. David and Beau throw paint balloons at us and Jaime kisses Sarah on the face. We all jump up and down shaking our hair and drinking. Sarah’s 17, but yet she drinks anyway. We’re shaking our faces in the camera and having a goodtime. Someone brings out probe lights and turn down the lights. BMTH came and Matt comes over to me and we dance like crazy. He quickly down’s a small bottle of vodka.