Chapter Forty-One

Guys, this story is nearing the end, so excuse me for the time gaps. there's only two more chapters left then an epilouge.

*WARNING* SMUT AHEAD

Kissing In Cars

*1 month later*

August 7th.  Friday is the last day of Warped and Austin and the guys, including me are flying out later tomorrow to perform. I wanted to surprise my band so we told no one about me coming. Over the past month, Austin and I have been growing really strong. Sadly, I never did get to meet the rest of I See Stars due to constant song writing with Vic for my band and writing with Austin for myself. Today was sort of an off day. After a doctor’s appointment, they said it is okay for me to do unclean vocals, but to take it easy. So, for that, Austin decided we should get a tattoo. Not matching, but just another one. I really don’t want one, but since Austin was paying, why not? I told him he could pick what I get. He already knows what he’s getting. But he won’t tell me.

Bastard.

"Are you ready?" Austin asked me as I grabbed my bag and nodded. "Indeed I am, let’s go amazing boyfriend." I said ushering him out the door. He grinned and grabbed me hand, shutting the door behind me. Austin was giddy that he was getting another tattoo. I rolled my eyes when I realized how much he looked like a little child going to get some candy.

He walked to the car and the both of us jumped in, him starting it up and backing out of the driveway. He drove to the tattoo parlor and parked in a spot close to the door. He grabbed my hand again as the two of us walked through the door, the bell dinging overhead as it slowly came to a halt again.

The artist, Alex, lined the ink up and grabbed the tool.

"What are we gettin’ and where are we gettin’ it?" he asked me. I looked up at Austin and bit my lip, grinning. "Cat on my hip." I said. Austin grinned and jumped up and down a little bit. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes that boy is just mental.

I heard the tool start buzzing and I closed my eyes as Austin held my hand through the whole thing. Before I knew it, the tattoo was done and we were able to look at it.

“Do you like it?!” I asked him, showing him the tattoo. “It looks amazing. Alan’s going to have a fit.” He said. Alex lined the ink up again, but this time for Austin.

The buzzing sound rang through my ears and I watched as Austin got my name on his upper, inner arm. I was shocked. I didn’t know he was getting a tattoo of my name.

I saw the intricate, delicate lines as Alex marked them on his skin. My full name Elizabeth showed up brightly on his arm and the artist announced that he was done. “Wow, that was like five minutes.” Austin said. Alex finished him up and smiled at his work.

Alex nodded and grinned, walking over to the register.

“$30.” he said. Austin handed him a 50 and he got his change. The two of us walked out and he looked at it as soon as he got in the car. “Like it?” I asked him. “Love it.” he said, grinning. I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger seat.

“Ellie?” he asks once were out of sight from the tattoo parlor.

“Yea,”

“Would you like to accompany tonight for a romantic date at the beach?” I looked at him.

“Are you crazy? It’s almost ten at night!”  I exclaim.

“But if we drive to Long Beach, it would be one in the morning. There’s a spot by the cliff where no one goes to.” He grabs my hand and runs a thumb over it.