Chapter Fourteen

The First Punch

“What happened?” Miley is lying on the couch with an ice-pack to her face, Kellin is on the counter. An ice pack to his jaw. Alex, Ronnie, and Oliver are in the same condition. I hear a barf, toilet flush and Jack from ATL comes out.

“We, got into a little fight.” Ronnie whispers. I raise my eyebrow and he shrugs. Ryan comes out the bunk with a black eye and Max follows with a heating pack.

“So why is everyone in here?” I ask.

“Well, it was the closest bus.” Kellin says.

“What happened?” I sit on Ronnie's lap.

“Okay, well it started right after you left……..”

~Miley~

“Thank you.” I take the pot from the girl and sign her phone case. It was the last fan and time to pack up. A pair of hands cover my eyes.

“Guess who?” a British accent speaks.

“Oli.” He curses under his breath and moves back. I smile and grab a box that belongs to Jesse. “Be back.” I walk over to Kellin and set the box down.

“It’s Jesse.” I trip over the box and land on Kellin who falls backwards. I’m on top of him and I hear Oliver gasp.

“Kellin?” he runs over there and punches him in the jaw. Kellin holds it for a moment before tackling Oliver to the ground. I stand there for a moment confuse when I decided to jump in. I ended up getting punch in the nose by Kellin. Alex and Jack came over and start pulling them apart. Ryan comes and tells Oliver to calm down.

“Hey that’s my band member.” Ryan yells.

“He was trying to kiss my girlfriend.”

“It was an accident. Dipshit.” He breaks loose and tackles him again. Alex and Ryan ended up getting punched trying to break them apart. Ronnie comes over and pulls them apart. Getting scratches to the face, neck, and arms. Kellin is swinging his arms when he hits Jack in the stomach, who fell to the ground in response. Alex gets mad and hits Oliver again. This one sent him to the ground. Oliver grabs his legs and pulls him down. Alex topples on Jack. Making an oof sound. I jump in to push Alex away, but Alex just hits me in the face again. I end up tackling Alex and roll on the ground. It’s a mixture of dirt, ass, dirt, ass, dirt, balls, and ass. Ronnie runs and body slams into Kellin. Kellin repeatedly hit him in the face and Ronnie falls off. Ryan climbs over and jumps on Kellin to drag him away, but Kellin just hits him in the stomach. Soon everyone is hitting each other out of frustration or anger. Managers and merch people pull everyone apart and send them in our bus.

“…….and that’s why our bus is a hospital.” She finishes. Everyone is either smiling or crying. I just shake my head. Our manager texts me the schedule. It’s pretty crazy.

“Here’s the schedule guys!

June 16, 2012   Salt Lake City, Utah.          Utah State Fairpark

June 17, 2012   Denver, Colorado      Sports Authority Field at Mile High

June 20, 2012 Paradise, Nevada      Luxor Hotel Parking Lot

June 21, 2012   Irvine, California       Orange County Great Park

June 22, 2012   Pomona, California Pomona Fairplex

June 23, 2012   San Francisco, California           AT&T Park Lot A

June 24, 2012   Ventura, California   Ventura County Fairgrounds