Chapter Twenty-Four

Being the awesome admin I am, i'm doing a double update. mark your calenders for July 31st because that will be the last offical chapter of All My Heart, a long chapter with a spin off. Something you never saw coming. Thanks in advance to my cousin for writing some of the girl parts here.  Any complitants about me, feedback, inbox me. Anyway, here's your chapter. Dress in external link.

~Max

I'll Take You There

Being warm was the most wonderful feeling in the world. I love the feeling of my pillow comforting my neck, the blankets tangled between my legs, the feeling of the morning sunlight shining. The two sets of even breathing…….

Two sets of even breathing?!?!

“Ellie.” Someone mumbled. I used my hand to rub my eye when another hand hit my face. “Ellie.” My groggy eyes would not open, but yet someone else was here. “Ellie.” Oh God. I’m dead, its Jesus calling me.

“God?” I ask.

“Ellie, move over.” I snap my eyes open to see my hand on my face with handcuffs on it. The other hand belongs to……..

“ANDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS?!?!?!”  I screamed. He scooted back from me, falling on the floor, dragging me with him. I fell on top of him and rolled off.

“Dang it!” his lip was now bleeding. My lip too is bleeding. “Your stupid nose ring cut my lip.” He snaps.

“Well you stupid lips crushed mine, making my lip bleed.” I spat. I got up and yanked Andy to the window. We’re here!

“We’re here.” I say to Andy. He yanks me from the window and walks to the lounge. No one is in sight and we really need to find Kyle. We walk back to the bunks to get a shirt for him.

“Here, can you put this on?” I ask.

“Yeah, but I’ll need help.” He said, lifting up our handcuffed hands. I grabbed th shirt and tried to put it over his head.

“Here-just-shove-ugh-nuff-argh!” I pushed him against the wall and yank the shirt over his head.

“It’s not gonna work!” he yanked me and shoved me against the wall. Our breathing was ragged, I mean, I tried to shove a shirt over his head. “I can’t do this.” He breathed.

“Do what?” the shirt? Well, blame Kyle.

“Promise me when I do this you won’t run off.” I laughed.

“Where am I going to go? We’re handcuffed together.”

(Play song now!)

“Yeah-I-never mind. Let’s go find Kyle.” He yanked me along with him, the cuffs digging into my wrist. We ran trhough the venue, looking for Kyle. Some girls were gawking at Andy and giving me glares. Some were giving me looks. Well, that’s because I didn’t think twice before running off a bus in nothing but a Slipknot tanktop and blue underwear, barefooted. Andy is in the same state I’m in, only his boxers. We ran up to Beau from Blessthefall.

“BEAU!” I yelled. He came towards us and looked at the handcuffs and then looked at us. “Beau it’s not what it-”

“Oh my gosh! You two had sex?! With handcuffs?” he yelled.

“Beau it’s-”

“I always knew you had a wild side.” I began to blush madly.

“Beau! We didn’t have-”

“OH KELLIN GET OVER HERE!!!” he yelled. Oh God, today is not my day.

“Hey man what up?” he pointed to us and Kellin’s mouth dropped. “OH MY GOD YOU GUYS DID THE DIRTY?!?! I SWEAR TO GOD ANDY I WILL KILL YOU!!!!”