A Special Goodbye

Changing Skies

*Three years later*

~Zach~

I watched the lady with the chocolate brown hair run around with the boy with the brown hair. Her four month bump showing and her nose ring glinting in the sunlight. Her husband sat nearby, twisting the wedding band that now claimed his ring finger.

“You did good Zachary.” Lisa spoke to me. I couldn’t let my daughter commit suicide and ruin the family she had going on. It was lovely. From the moment the two said ‘I love you’ things had a positive vibe. If I thought the proposal at Warped 2014 as something, I had another thing coming. The wedding was so wonderful, their two year old son clapping nearby as mommy and daddy got married. David my proud son and brother to Ellie gave her to Austin. The two kissing and sealing their love together. Family and friends clapping and cheering. She has given up so much in the past four years. Today she’s 28. And time is ticking by slowly. Thanks to me with a few ties, their children will not have to go through the heart ache of the condition that runs through the family. Lisa couldn’t have been any more proud of her son. Ellie was proud as well. Not only did her brother propose the love of his life Lynzie Blaire, but her best friend became Miley Sykes. Her and Oliver have been married for a year.

Sorry Not Sorry is still going on strong. And her solo career is also coming off fast. With the help of so many friends, she’s enjoying her life and being free.

“I did, didn’t I?” I reply to the woman who I’ve grown to love over the years. I look back down to see Austin wrapping his arms around my daughter, kissing her temple as their son Matthew runs to them. He has the biggest family. From uncle Shayley to uncle Devin to uncle Vic to uncle Oli to aunt Cassadee, and so many more.

“That’s my boy.” Said the tattooed man next me. he’s been keeping tabs on his family ever since his death three years ago. Ellie and Austin were devastated, but soon became happy as they realize he was in a better place. He keeps constant tabs on his wife and daughter, but also his best friend. We all turn our attention back to them as Chris joins.

“They’re gonna say it!” Lisa squealed next to me.

“I love you Austin Robert Carlile.” She said planting a kiss on his nose.

“And I love you Elizabeth Summer Carlile.” He sealed his love with a kiss to her lips.

“What about me?” the young boy asked. He pressed a hand to his mother’s growing stomach.

“We love you too Matthew Lucker Carlile and your soon to be little sister.” Austin said while rubbing his wife’s stomach.

“We’re a family.” she said happily, tears stinging her eyes.

"We are princess.: Austin says. She looked up towards the sky. Her piercing icy blue eyes shining through the clouds Although she can’t see, I’m looking down on her.

“Indeed you are.” I whisper down below

Aw, who's blushing at the fact that he still calls her Princess >.<

Guys, this is it! This is the end of One Million Branches And She Hates Everyone. I was in tears writing this, especially about Mitch. *wipes a tear* Thank you all for reading and sticking through us with the changes and don't forget to thank the admin Max for all his help and support.

Now, Max says there should be a sequel starting off from this moment and I said, psh. You're own you own for that one. So, if you want a sequel, go to Max's wattpad page and look for it. I will post a messgae to all you wonderful followers when he gets to it. If you DON'T however want a sequel, well, then keep reading this epilouge.

So comment if you want a sequel or not and then look out for a message. If you aren't following me, I will post the link in the comments.

Again, thank you all for reading this. And as Ellie said, Stay Kellin Quinn.