Chapter Thirty

Decisions

~Max

“Okay, let me go to my room and get some money and I’ll be out.” I tell Taylor over the phone.

We already checked into the hotel two hours ago. Taylor and I went shopping already too. It was quite the experience.

“Aw come on Ellie! If you’re going to be a slut, wear something slutty!” Taylor exclaimed as we walked into the mall.

“I’m not going to be a slut!” I yelled.

“Well, if you’re going to hook up with Ben, you might as well get used to that title. Well, from the fans at least.

“Noooo.”

“Well, wear something sexy. Something that will make Ben drool all over you. Oh! How about his store!” she yanks my wrist into a store called Wet Seal. That title can go wrong in so many ways. “You should go for an Emo sexy chick.” Her tiny body disappears into a clothing rack and comes back minutes later with a red dress that was so short for my tall frame.

“No. That one barely covers my ass!”

“Fine!” I stalk off to another store for shoes. Miley had finally come around to speaking terms for me and she already has something to wear. I go into the store and instantly see a pair of shoes that I like. Black wedges. I could never do heels. I couldn’t walk in heels to save my life. So I usually wear wedges. Easy to balance, most likely won’t kill me.

Most likely.

Taylor comes busting out of the door with two bags in her hands.

“I got dresses!!” she holds up a white lace dress that ties around the neck and leaves her back bare.

“Wow. To think you would be excited about dresses.”

“Well, it is a club.” She says with a “duh” look on her face.

“What did you get me?”

“Ah, ah, ah!!! You can’t see it until it’s time to get change. OH! Red shoes!” she runs off to where a pair of heels are.

It’s ten at night and we had to get dress then go to Austin’s room because he’s driving us there. To be perfectly honest, I do feel like a slut. I’m getting ready to hook up with someone. Only in boy shorts and a tank top, I tell Miley I’ll meet her and tell Oli the same. They nod and continue with their make-out session. I close the door and sprint down the hall, getting a few looks from the guys. I knock three times, indicating that it’s me and a very beautiful Taylor opens the door. the dress comes up to her mid-thigh because of her shortness. But the heels make her as tall as me. But when I put my shoes on, I’ll be taller than her again. She has her hair straightened to perfection and has a little make up on.

“It’s about time. No go put the dress on! Hurry!” I run to the bathroom in the room and gape at the dress laid out for me. The sleeves and chest part were complete lace and the rest of the dress  from my boobs down were a solid black color. I can’t do this. I mean, I haven’t had actual sexual contact since the rape, but maybe I need to let loose. I slipped the dress on. It hugged my body so tight from my hips. I slipped on the wedges and wobbled my way out the bathroom. Taylor shoved me down in a chair and began my hair.(A/N outfits on the side)

“You need to re-dye your hair. I can see locks of chocolate brown hair, but that’s okay, it’ll look good.” She applied some pink eye shadow mascara, and some pink lip gloss. She stood me up and grabbed my hair and lifts it up in the air.