Chapter Forty-Two

Here's a long and fluffy chapter!

The Comedown

*2 months later*

The past two months have been hectic and a real strain on our relationship. After playing at Warped, we left to do as promised and perform at random cities. It was fun and amazing. The fans made it the best non-official tour ever. I got lots of gifts, fan letters, and razors. Kids tell me their stories and I even got to see Sarah and Maisie. This one kid though told me that because of our relationship, something amazing happened to him. During one of our sets in Charlotte, NC, a guy came up to me and said for the first time in six months, he held his girlfriend’s hand at one of our concerts. And when he saw me and Austin kiss backstage, they shared their very first kiss. He said that we were his inspirations and he looked up to us. I told Austin about it and the story brought tears in his eyes.

It’s also very stressful. Sometimes, we would get so stressed, we would end up yelling at each other and not talking for days. Other days, it was hard to even leave the house and enjoy a day out with the band without questions of our relationship being questioned. And the worst days were when Austin was sexually frustrated. Two months without sex has put a strain on him.

Miley and Oliver are still dating and going real strong in my opinion. And my band still keeps in touch with WCAR. Me and Andy talk every now and then, but I wouldn’t push it any further than that.

It feels nice to have my brother and Lynzie back under the same roof. I told David about my mother. I didn’t tell Austin. I rather tell David. He went over to my mom’s and cursed her out. When he found out mom had been cheating he went ballistic.

Sorry Not Sorry has out one music video for our song Stuck On You and by the end of week one, we got over 500,00 views. The video was released under Rise Records. I’ve also been working on my solo side project with Austin and Mitch. I have two songs co-written by Vic, one by Devin, and a couple other from Austin and Mitch. I got to meet Cassadee Pope and she was super nice. I have a demo album made. It’s acoustic with songs featuring Austin, Kellin, Vic, and Devin. I don’t know if I’m goin to release it under Rise or Sumerian.

I got to meet Shayley and he’s the nicest thing ever. We kinda hit if off automatically, we have lots in common. He understands what’s it like when you have an anxiety attack and he’s been a good friend for the past couple months. he’s even helping us look for  new key board player, since the one he showed us earlier kinda freaked out, fan-girled, and ditched us. Shayley has also been keeping tabs on my habits, such as purging and cutting. So far, I’m a month clean. I know Austin will be proud.

So, yea.

For the past month, Austin’s been on a promotional tour and I’ve been staying at his place in Huntington Beach which isn’t far from Long Beach. I’ve been bored out of my mind, so I watch TV and sleep all day. Two weeks ago, my boredom achieved its maximum, so I went with Shayley and got my ears stretched to 0.0 gauges. Oh yea. But right now, my stomach was not agreeing with me today. I groaned and rolled out the bed. I walked down to the kitchen. Boomer followed behind me, his tiny paw prints clacking on the tile floor.

“Food, food, food.” I muttered to myself. I opened the cabinet, fridge, freezer, and mini fridge. “Of course, you eat out more than you buy food.” I grab my keys and my sunglasses. Throwing my hair in a bun, I walk out to the store, taking Boomer with me.

~Austin~

I loved touring more than anything, but I missed Ellie more than anything. We didn’t really get to spend any time together over the past three months. I sat on the plane eagerly tapping my foot for a while. I didn't even sleep. I had a gift for her in my hand, I knew she'd love. I held in it my hands, opening it every once in a while, hoping she'd love it. I couldn't wait to see those blue eyes in person. Touch her soft skin. Smell her hair. I found myself grinning like an idiot, and Tino was laughing to himself probably at me.