Chapter Thirty-Seven

Have some Austin and David and some random tattooed guys!

Fire In The Water Part. 2

~Ellie~

“Squidgy fa la la la la la.” Austin sang from the kitchen.

“Why are you singing a song about Squidgy?” I asked.

“Because, I want to make a Squidgy theme song.” He splatter pancake batter on my face.

“But it’s stupid!” Lynzie yells as she walks from David’s room.

“Yeah, who on earth thinks of a theme song for a plush squid?”

“HEY! Long Beach may be for dickheads, but it doesn’t mean you all have to act like one!” Austin throws more pancake batter at us. Today was a relaxful day. David didn’t have to record and Austin was staying the night over while my mom worked.

“Hey no one said Long Beach was for dickheads.” David retorted.

“Exactly. Mr. I have a theme song for a plush squid.” I turn around to high five Lynzie when a blobby substance hit the back of my head. Unlike my brother, I actually like to keep my hair brown, not dyed black, but that might change. the substance dripped down my forehead as I turned around to face Austin. He raised his eyebrows as he smirked at me. I ran and did a full blown tackle on Austin, making him fall backwards. I was no sitting on his stomach with a bowl full of pancake mix. I poured it all on his face and shirt.

“David, let’s go before this gets messy.” And with that, it left the two of us.

“Cocky aren’t we Carlile?” I asked.

“Sexy eh? Schmitt.” He sat up so I was now straddled in his lap.

“I don’t know, am I?” I asked while biting my lip.

“Defiantly.”  He crashed his lips against mine in a frantic fury. Pancake mix caked my lips and face. Austin is my personal drug. He makes my high and higher and higher and I will never get over it. When he pulled away he stared at me.

“You have a little, something,” he ran his thumb along my bottom lip, scraping any mix off before licking it clean.

“You’re so cliché!” I yelled while getting up.

“Babe! Cliché is so overrated!” I flip him off and walk into the bathroom to wash my face.

“That’s what she said!” I yell from the bathroom. After cleaning my face I turn to find Austin in the doorway.

“And this is what she said,” he crashed his lips to mine and locked the door. I guess you know the direction that went to…….

~Austin~

“Austin, honey wake up.” I hear a voice call me.

“Mom, five more minutes.” I groan and turn over in the chair.

“Wake up dipshit!” someone yells at me. I grumble something inhuman and turn over again. Then a hot fiery feeling spreads across my face. it burns! I shoot out the chair to see Ellie’s mom and a pissed David staring at me.

“David! That was not necessary!” she barks at him.  He rolls his eyes before walking away. “Don’t mind him. He’s just stressed.” Her mom looks the same. Long brown hair, laugh lines, and chocolate brown eyes. David took after his mom , but Ellie took after he dad.