Chapter Nine

Crazy Kids

~Ellie~

“HEY!” we had an off day today because of two things. One, the Sleeping with Sirens tour bus broke down and two, because we got a new tour bus. Out old one was this ugly blue color. Now the new one is purple!

“Whoa! This is sick! A new place to smoke weed!” Ryan yelled. We walked up the stairs and saw the driver’s seat. Up those steps was the main room or the “living room”.  Two long couches facing each other and red carpet. down three steps was the bunks. Two separate rooms with four sets of bunks. Next to that was the bathroom. Small shower and small toilet. Both were slightly bigger than our other bus. The kitchen was bigger than our last one small, but bigger. The interior was black and burgundy. Very pretty. The bunks had curtains that actually worked. I will love this bus with infinity. But back to reality. While waiting for the bus to get fixed, we’re having a water gun fight to pass the time. The teams were divided pretty easily. Sleeping with Sirens, Sorry Not Sorry and Falling in Reverse against Pierce the Veil, Bring Me the Horizon, and Black Veil Brides. Vic was purposely squirting at my boobs and Oli aiming for Miley’s butt because she kept ducking. Ronnie had thrown his whole water gun at CC and they disappeared to get some booze. Ashley was squirting at Andy who was aiming at Kellin. But Kellin was fascinating over himself because he dumped all his water on himself and shook his hair. Phil and Tino had join in, but quickly left to go with Ronnie and CC. Jesse was doing small squirts at Jaime who made an epic FAIL to even figure out how his worked. Tony was squirting Mike who was running around prancing. He was drunk, we could tell, and we left him. Vic came charging at me and it happened in slow motion. He picked me up, I was screaming my heart out as he threw me over his shoulder. Jack and Jaime came with the bucket of water and dumped it on us. I giggled out of joy and full war was out. Water balloons were passed out. But instead of water, it was paint. I grabbed a pink one and aimed at Vic’s balls. It exploded and everyone froze. They all took a moment to stare at his pink crouch.

That’s when the thunder started and it was pouring. But we dare not stop.  Oli ran and kissed Miley. It was passonite. They were covered in paint and the rain was washing it away. I took a moment to admire it. It reminds me of Austin.

No no no. Vic is your guy.

Music blaster from the speakers and some people danced, some continued with the water and paint. Before I could look, I felt something wet hit my back. I turned around and saw Austin. Balloon in hand. I smirked and grabbed a water gun and squirted him back. Alan joined and so did Vic and it felt okay. All my friends were having fun despite the stress. Warped is gonna be a blast and I have everyone to thank.

After the war, Vic and I decided to sit on top of our new bus. We had paint on our hands, so we left hand prints on it. This really made the bus special. We were sitting, I was between his legs and we were looking down at the people, smiling, the weight of the world not at their shoulders. Today has been fun and it’s even better watching the sunset with Vic. He laced our fingers together and kissed the side of my head. No words were spoken. None didn’t need to be. It felt right. Us against the world. Me and Vic. Vic and I. in this moment I want to stay frozen forever. Never leave. Never have any more stress in life. My best friend has a boyfriend and I have one.

Life is simply glistening.

 (A/N) Hey guys, the bold print is not only the name of the chapter, but it's also the song i listen to when i write the chap, it sets the mood :0