Chapter 41

KRISTEN'S POV

"That XY." I read the signage as soon as we get off Reesh's car. Ito ang pub na pinuntahan namin noon nina Stanley.

"Why are we here?" tanong ko pa sa kanya.

"I happen to eavesdrop on the boys' convo kanina bago ko kausapin privately si Eid and nabanggit nila si Cara....."

"So you think the tension has something to do with her? Eh bakit dito tayo nagpunta?"

"Not just her, also with the singer named Abby. Don't you find it weird na mas kahawig pa ni Hana si Abby kaysa kay Cara?"

"I know right. Not just magkahawig, they really look the same. Sa tingin mo ba sina Hana at Abby ay..."

"Iisa? That's we need to find out. Let's go inside."

Madali kaming nakapasok sa loob ng pub, gabi pa kasi start ng operations nila at sinabi namin na we need to talk to the manager dahil kunwari magpapaschedule kami sa banda nila for another gig.

We were welcomed by this good looking, flowerboy, Axel Hwang, who happens to be the owner of the pub itself. Well he looked so young to be businessman pero ganito talaga ang mayayaman, bata pa lang tinuturuan nang magnegosyo.

"How long have you been running this place?" tanong ni Reesh sa kanya.

"Almost a year."

They were talking for like 30 minutes already but we haven't seen Abby around. I can see Reesh eyeing on me na parang she's asking me to look for Abby. I have no choice but to but in on their convo.

"I want to meet our singer for the event. Can we?"

"Actually my sister's not around."

"Sister?!" I ask.

"Yeah, Abigayle Hwang is my sister."

"Kelan pa?" tanong pa ni Reesh.

"Si..Since birth." natatawang sagot nya kay Reesh.

"Are you sure?" out of nowhere ko pang naitanong.

"I can show you our birth certificates if you like." sagot nya sakin. "Is there a problem if we are siblings?"

"No..Nothing. Ummm.. What time will she probably arrive? We can wait for her."

"Actually she's not coming tonight. She only performs here during Fridays and Saturdays."

"Saang university sya nagaaral? We could got there and talk to her personally."

"Home school. She doesn't go to the university, palipat lipat kasi kami so mas pinili nyang maghome school na lang."

Shoot. Sobrang mysterious naman ng babaeng yun, mahirap matagpuan.

"Wait, why do you have this too much interest on my sister?" he asked. By the look on his eyes, nagdududa na sya samin.

"Ummm... Gusto sana naming personal syang makausap kasi.... ummmm..." Reesh.

"We would like to talk to her about the song line up for the show and how the show will go. Alam mo na, we have this some kind of concept."

"Anything you want to say to her, you can say it to me."

"Ah... Di bale na lang, babalik na lang kami sa Friday."

Hinila na agad ako patayo ni Reesh at umalis na kami.

"Where are we going now?" tanong ko.

"H&C."