Will You Be My Everything? - Eid

[a/n: time-out muna po tayo sa kakulitan story ni Zac, kay equally handsome Eid story muna po. hehe. sana mag-enjoy kayo.]

"Bugoy, anong result?" dumating si Dave at umakbay sa akin. Sya din ay napatulala sa nabasa nya.

"Ano na mga bugoy?" si Stan nakisama pa sa pagkatulala namin.

"Totoo ba 'to?" Alex.

No. 5 – Kris Denver (IV-Incheon)

No. 5 – Zachary Jung (IV-Jeju)

                It's a TIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAREESHMA'S POV

                Hey there! It's me Kareeshma Seo. Bestfriend ni Tin, ex-gf ni Eid. Which title ba ang mas kilala ako? Hmmmnn..

                 Anyways, time-out muna daw sa views nina Mystery Girl and SPYder Man. Okay ba code name ko for them? The first time that Zac come to talk to me was when he asked me some facts about Tin, so I knew already that he's trying to get to know her like a spy and he found some of the things Tin does were mysterious. Oh di ba, eksakto ang mga code names ko. (^_~)/

                I asked Zac to convince Tin to come to my birthday party this coming Friday. Sana naman pumayag si Tin. Fingers-crossed!

                 Tuesday na ngayon, I found Tin in front of the bulletin board. She's checking out the exam's ranking for sure.

                "Consistently at the first place. Congrats." I greeted her sincerely. "I'm happy for you, you should get your valedictorian speech written by now."

                "I hope so.." sagot nya and then she smiled to me for the first time since she came back from South Korea. 

It brought a tear to my eye, and her next question almost had me brawling.

"Is the invitation you gave me still valid? I would love to come to your party."

                "You're not kidding right?" she wiped off the tear on my cheek.

"Silly." natatawa sya sa akin. Muli syang tumingin sa bulletin board.

                "Zac made it to the top 5, I promised him I'm going if he'll make it." she sighed and then continue. "And even if he doesn't, I'm still coming to my bestfriend's birthday. I won't miss it for the world."

                I'm such a cry baby. Umiyak na talaga ako when I heard her called me her bestfriend again. How I missed it.

                We hugged each other tight.

                "Iyakin pa din tayo pareho."

My Mystery Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें