Chapter 1

Malhotra Mansion Delhi
It was a beautiful morning and and a Handsome boy was sleeping on his King size bed. Yes he was the Manik Malhotra. He was sleeping peacefully until Mukti entered in his room she had a naughty smile on her face.

She slowly went inside and without making any noise slowly placed two big speakers on either sides of his bed started the music system with volume 100 and and Manik got startled and got up with a jerk.

And covered his ears and ran to switch off the source of this loud music he somehow switched it off and sighed in relief but soon he realized that who is behind this mischief he shouted angrily

Manik : Muktiiiiii

Mukti ran towards living room Laughing and Manik followed her they both were running all over the mansion laughing and chasing their laughter filled happiness in the atmosphere and finally both fell on couch laughing

All the servants and Nyonika were smiling seeing the bro-sist bond

Finally Nyonika went towards them ruffled their hair

Nyonika : Enough of masti for today. Manik go and get freshen up and come for breakfast quickly

In the mean time Samir also came downstairs for breakfast soon Manik also joined them for breakfast. They four were having breakfast chatting ,laughing and enjoying with each other.
Soon Samir and Manik left for office and Mukti left for her classes as she was working as part time teacher in a music academy.

Murthy Mansion Mumbai

In garden A beautiful girl singing a beautiful song in her melodious voice while watering to the plants

She was enjoying the pleasant atmosphere and pleasant sight of beautiful flowers.

Just then she heard loud voice of her chachi which was calling her the smile on her face immediately vanished and her face got covered with fearful expressions.

She ran inside the house and stood in front of her chachi lowering her head.

Her chachi was looking at her with angry expression and literally screamed on her

Chachi : you orphan hadn't I told you yesterday to iron my saree as I have to attend my kitty party today but you lazy head didn't do it.

Nandini : sorry chachi I'll be more careful in future please forgive me and please give me two minutes I'll do it quickly.

Chachi threw the saree on Nandini's face

Chachi : you better not repeat this mistake again and get my breakfast in 5 minutes

Saying so she left leaving a fearful Nandini behind.

Nandini quickly started her work just then Soha called her name and she ran towards her room.

As soon as Nandini entered her room she got hit by an alarm clock which Soha threw on her it hit her shoulder and she hissed in pain.

Soha (shouted) : hadn't I asked you wake me up early today but you are just useless just like this alarm clock

Nandini (in low voice) : I had come in the morning dii to wake you up but you didn't get up and you only asked me in the morning to switch off the alarm clock and not to disturb you and ....

Before Nandini could complete Soha slapped her hard on her face

Soha : how dare you to answer me back you orphan just stay in your limits or else I'll throw you out of the house. Now stop staring at me get me coffee.

Tears rolled down from Nandini's eyes but she silently wiped them off and went towards kitchen to do her work.