Chapter 5

Chachi excitedly told the news of Fab 5's arrival Chacha was happy and soha smirked

though she had crush on Manik because he was a Rockstar but this marriage she was doing was just for money and property of Malhotra's .

Chachi : Soha baby this is a golden opportunity to impress Manik and his friends.

Soha: yes mom and this time I'll make sure that Manik will fall for me.

Both Chachi and Soha smirked and Chacha felt bad for Manik.

Chachi started giving orders to servants for cleaning and decorating the house. She frowned when she didn't find Nandini around

Chachi (loudly) : Nandiniiii

Nandini who was busy in designing some new outfits quickly left the work and ran towards Chachi. Her designs were still on the table in living room.

Nandini : ji Chachi

Chachi (angrily): where the hell were you?

Nandini (lowering her head): wo Chachi

Chachi : just shut up and listen to me carefully. Soha's fiance and his friends are coming to stay here for 2 weeks so you have to take care of food. I want you to make delicious food every day.

Nandini : Ok Chachi

Chachi : and listen you orphan one mistake or a single complaint from guests, and I'll throw you out of the house.

Nandini nodded and Chachi left

The whole day went in preparation of Fab 5's arrival arrangements.

In the Evening

Fab 5 arrived at Murthy Mansion with Chacha who had gone to receive them from airport.

As soon as Manik entered wind started blowing making curtains flutter both Manik and Nandini felt something different they unknowingly smiled because of that feeling.

Chachi did arti of Manik. Everyone made a weird face.

Cabir : Shadi me abhi time hain Aunty. We are here for our concert only.

Fab4 suppressed their laughter.

Chachi : I know beta but this grand welcome is for your success. You people have got such a big chance. So...

Manik : thanks aunty but there's no need of all this. Shall we came in.

Chachi : Ohh please come inside

Fab 5 were impressed with the decorations But at the same time irritated with chachi's non stop self appreciation.

But Manik was again lost in his own thoughts he was getting the same feeling.

Chachi : and here are your rooms which I have specially designed and decorated for you all.

Fab 5 quickly got inside their respective rooms without giving Chachi a chance to talk. Chachi was angry with their behavior but kept quite for money's sake.

Chachi pov

Just let me transfer the property on my name then I'll show you who I am.

Soon everyone gathered for dinner. Just then soha came downstairs looking extremely sexy in a very short dress( soha's dress in media box) which was showing her cleavage. She ran and hugged Manik and kissed on his cheek.

Soha : Ohh baby I missed you so much.

Manik gave a faint smile.

Manik : come soha let's have dinner.

Manik's ignorance made Soha furious but she also kept quite.

Soha : sure

Everyone started having dinner.