Chapter 9

Manik barged into the hospital and shouted for doctor.

Doctor : yes, I'm doctor. How can I help you ?

Manik ( panicking ): A snake..... a,, big g_gre_en sna_a_ke bit her ha_hand doc_ct_or and she fe_fell unco_nscious.

Manik was stammering badly

Doctor : please put her on the stretcher.

Manik gently put her on stretcher and nurse and Doctor took her inside.

Manik was pacing in the corridor and was frequently checking in from the door to get her one glimpse.

Now that was something totally different and suspicious for Mukti seeing Manik tensed to this extend for a stranger was not a normal thing.

Cabir too was observing this but he kept mum and went near Manik and kept hand on his shoulder.

Cabir : Manik cool down bro she'll be fine don't worry.

Manik : how can I don't worry Cabir what will I do if something happens to her . I can't lose her Cabir

He blurted out his emotions and both Cabir and Mukti became surprised and looked at each other Cabir knew that Manik liked Nandini but didn't know that he was Having feelings for her. Mukti looked at Cabir.

Mukti ( surprisingly ) : what's this Cabir what happened to Bhai why he is so much concerned about a girl whome her mate 1 day before.

Cabir : are Mukti chill he is concerned for her because she saved your life that's it .

Mukti : no Cabir I know Bhai very well he won't react in this way for any random person. Something is there which I don't know but I'll find it soon.

Cabir : we'll think about it later first of all I'll call her family and Druvlya to inform about all this.

After Some time

Chacha and Chachi came to hospital

Chacha ( worriedly ) : Where is Nandu ? How's she ?

Cabir : Doctor is examining her.

Soon Doctor Came out

Manik and Chacha rushed to Doctor

Manik and Chacha ( at the same time ) : How's she ?

Doctor : she is fine. Luckily the snake which bit her was not poisonous one.

Manik : but then why did she faint doctor ?

Doctor : because of pain and Shock. But I guess this is not just because of snake bite she was already weak doesn't she have proper diet and enough rest every day ? Take good care of your girlfriend young man and also make her have healthy food and proper rest.

Saying doctor patted on Manik's shoulder and Manik became nervous listening to word girlfriend

Manik ( shyly ) : she is not my girlfriend.

Doctor : Ohh sorry the way you panicked I thought you are her boyfriend.

Chacha : can we meet her ?

Doctor : surely you can meet her in fact take her home if you want after completing the discharge formalities and conducting some necessary tests.

Chacha : thank you

Fab 4 ,Chachi listened to the conversation and Chachi was fuming in anger.

Chachi barged into the room and held Nandini 's hand and pulled her with a jerk.

Chachi ( shouted ) : You bloody orphan, What do you think of yourself just for snack bite you came To hospital who is going to pay your bills huh ?and why did bring my son-in-law nad his friends in it ? Huh ?

Fab 5 listened to this talk and became angry Mukti was about to tell the truth but someone barged in the room.

Girl : Nandu...
Tu Thik hai ?

Everyone turned to look at the person and Cabir's breath got stuck in his throat when he saw a girl wearing a beautiful sky blue coloured one piece with hair open and matching earrings.
That girl ran and hugged Nandini tightly.

Girl ( cryingly ) : Nandu...nandu tu Thik hai na ? Kaise hua ye sab ? Tuze zyada pain to nahi hai n ?

Nandini ( weakly ) : I'm fine Navya.

Navya : Thik se bola nahi ja raha and you are saying I'm fine.

Nandini smiled seeing her concern just then her eyes fell on Mukti and she quickly got up from her plece and went near Mukti she was stumbling while walking.

Nandini : Mukti are you ok ?

Fab 5 were stunned after listening to her that in this condition as well she was concerned about Mukti.

and Mukti the Tom boy who was hard nut to crack melted like wax after seeing Nandini 's selflessness and instantly hugged her tight.

Mukti with moist eyes : I'm perfectly alright dear and credit goes to you.

Saying so she broke the hug & Nandini smiled but was feeling weak & just then she felt dizzy because of weakness and was about to fall but Manik rushed to her and took her in his arms possessively .

Nandini felt so secured in his arms that she closed her eyes and held his arms they remained in that position for some time feeling unknown solace with each other.

And on the other hand Cabir was busy in admiring Navya.