Chapter 3

Malhotra Office Delhi

Manik was sitting in his cabin and was doing some work just then fab4 entered or rather barged in and pounced on Manik for a group hug.

Manik: what happened guys achanak se muz pe itna pyar kaise aa gaya.

Cabir (excitedly ) : Manik are we have a great news. You 'll also jump in joy after listening to it.

Manik : for that you have to tell me the news first na

Cabir : The biggest musical event In India The Jashn - a - Music (imaginary) where all the Great musicians and singers of India and Abroad come and celebrate the jashn of music, this year they have selected our band in the event for a performance

Manik was so shocked with the pleasant news that he for a minute because numb and them after recollecting every thing again he actually jumped in joy and hugged everyone once again.

Manik : I can't believe it guys our Dream of participating in The Jashn - a - Music is going to fulfill I'm so happy guys I'm feeling like I'm on cloud 9.

Mukti : yes Bhai even I'm feeling the same and you know what guys I just ensured more about the event and I came to know that all the Great Musicians like Aasha Bhosle, Annu Malik , Alka Yagnik ,Shreya Ghoshal, Yo Yo honey Singh, etc.are going to attend the event.

Fab4 ( Super excitedly  shouts ) : WHATTT ?

Mukti : yes guys and my source said that event management is trying their best to bring the greatest singer of India Lata Mangeshkar.  to the event this year.

As Mukti said that there was pin drop silence in the cabin for some seconds and then Fab 4 in excitement shouted so loudly that staff members in the office got startled. Fab 5 hugged each other tightly

Alya : guys I can't believe it I'm so happy

Druv : yaar someone please pinch me. all thisnis seeming like a dream to me I mean we will perform in front of The Lata Mangeshkar.

Cabir : Yaar it's time for celebration guys let's celebrate it guys our Dream is going fulfill guys.

Manik : Mom and dad will be so happy after listening to this. And yes guys Party tonight at my place
It's celebration time .