Chapter 15

Fab 5 were thanking Nandini for millions of time. Alya was still in shock and was crying continuously in Druv's arms who was constantly rubbing her back and consoling her with sweet words. While Others were adoring the sweet couple.

On the other side Soha was fuming in anger because Nandini flopped her plan.
But she composed herself and moved towards Alya to show her fake sympathy

Soha : OMG Alya are you ok ? Well how can someone be ok after all that. Well Whatever happened was really bad I'm feeling pity for you. Now how will show your face to society after this party in which in front of so many people you almost got Nake.....

Before she could complete her words Fab 4 screamed on top of their voice

Fab 4 : SOHA

Cabir : watch out your words before uttering nonsense.

Navya became surprised seeing Cabir's angry side but was happy at the same time because he raised his voice for his friend.

Mukti : it was an accident and moreover no one will dare to speak ill about any member of Fab5, so keep your sympathy with you.

Druv : yes listen Don't cross your limits just because you are Manik's fiancee that doesn't mean you will say anything about my Alya, stay in your limits.

Druv's this words made everyone shocked because the shy boy never spoke like this to anyone ever.

Soha felt insulted and looked at Manik expecting he would take her side but Manik turned his face in anger as Alya was his best friend and Soha made a bad statement for her.

Soha left from there in anger.

Mukti : Don't worry Alya nobody will say anything about you my doll ok ?

Alya who was silent till now smiled a bit and said

Alya : I'm not worried or afraid of society now Mukti the way Nandini explained people I don't think k anyone will speak ill about me.
Mukti you were right that day NANDINI IS ACTUALLY A VERY CARING AND SELFLESS PERSON.
The girl who never spoke for herself raised her voice for me that to in front of so many people proves you correct.

Everyone looked at them with confused expressions.

Cabir : what are you talking about ?

Mukti : Nothing yaar.

Alya : No Mukti let me tell them and I'll apologize to Nandini as well.

Alya narrated the whole conversation in Hospital (chapter11)

Alya : sorry Nandini

Nandini smiled : it's ok Alya forget about it

Alya forwarded her hand : FRIENDS ?

NANDINI accepted her hand : FRIENDS.

Alya and Nandini hugged each other tightly and Mukti joined the hug and then Alya also invited Navya and the four girls hugged each other while boys smiled at their bond.

After the hug Druv went near Nandini : Nandini whatever you did today for that I can thank for lifetime. I promise you today I'll always be there for you in your problems to protect you like a big brother. I consider you as Little sister from now will you be my sister ?

Druv forwarded his arms for hug and Nandini instantly hugged him cryingly.

Nandini : thank you Druv thanks a lot for this.

Cabir too caMe from behind and put his hand on her head : Not only Druv but mai bhi hoo yaha. Nandini I also promise you that I'll also protect and support you not just because you saved Alya but because you always remind me of Shreya.

NANDINI : Shreya ?

Cabir : my little sister.

Nandini : Oh where does she live ?

Everyone became sad after remembering Shreya.

Cabir in low voice: She is no more

Navya gasped after listening to this and Nandini had tears in her eyes.

Nandini : I'm sorry

Cabir : Hey don't cry bachha. She was a cancer patient and due to that she died. I always had the guilt in my mind that I couldn't protect her but I promise you I'll always protect you. Will you be my Shreya ? My sister ?

Nandini just jumped in his arms

Nandini : yes I'll. Thank you so much for this. I know how it feels to loose your loved ones. I'll never leave you I promise. You guys gave me my real family back thank you thank you so much.

Cabir and Druv hugged Nandini from both sides sandwiching her in between.

Manik was standing there speechless his happiness knew no boundaries after seeing his family his fab 4 so happy and reason was Nandini. Respect for Nandini in Manik 's heart increased to infinity.

Navya was smiling in her tears because she fell in love with Cabir Yes she actually fell in love with his pure heart which was as pure as a baby, she saw a sensitive, loving ,flawless side of Cabir and her heart swelled with the feeling of love and she was feeling out of the world because of this feeling.

After few time everyone composed themselves.
It was almost midnight and party was almost over so Fab 5, Navni also decided to move they came out of the party while chatting, laughing on Cabir's silly jokes and Navya stealing glances of Cabir and Manik stealing glances of Nandini.

Suddenly Manik remembered something and called someone.

Cabir : kisse bat kar raha hai ?

Manik : whatever happened today na Cabir I don't know why but it is looking something different what we saw I mean it looked like an accident but somewhere I have doubt that it wasn't just an accident, so to check out I asked my man to investigate and if any of our rival is behind this na I swear I'll kill that person.

Cabir : ok bro calm down and let's leave it is quite late now.

Manik :yeah

With that all of them left for the home happily.