Chapter 4

Fab 5 were feeling out of the world after getting such a big chance to show their talent though they had done many big concerts in in India and Abroad but Jashn - a - Music was their dream.

Manik and Mukti gave this news to their parents and both of them were extremely happy.

Fab 5 went to pub to celebrate their achievement. They partied hard.After party they all returned to Malhotra Mansion and all were tired so they slept there.

Next morning
Fab 5 came downstairs for breakfast. Samir and Nyonika were already there.

All greeted each other and settled down for breakfast.

Samir started the conversation

Samir : when do you have to leave for concert ?

Cabir : concert is after 2 weeks so we will leave 1 week before the concert.

Samir : actually Manik as you know our very important project is going on in Mumbai there is an important meeting regarding the same project because the client has found some faults in the work  I want you to attend the meeting and work on the problem client has found as I can not trust someone else. This project is very important and don't want to ruin it.

Manik (sadly) : Ok Dad I'll go

Cabir : but practice

Mukti : Dad can't you send some one else instead of Bhai

Samir : I understand beta you are tensed for your concert but work is equally important.

Nyonika was silently listening the conversation. She suddenly got up went a little away to call someone.

After 5 minutes she came back with a smile.

Nyonika : guys your problem is solved.

All : How ?

Nyonika : I just talked to Mrs Murthy and she suggested that why not fab 5 stay at Murthy Mansion till the concert you all can practice there and Manik can also attend his meeting.

Fab 5 ( all in unison ) : Noooo

Nyonika : but why Manik they are your soon to be in- laws and they are happily inviting you to stay with them. In this way you will also get chance to spend some time with your fiance Soha.

Mukti : Mom we can stay in some hotel or in our apartment in Mumbai. Why to go to Murthy Mansion ?

Nyonika : Mr and Mrs Murthy and Soha will feel bad beta. It's final now you all are going to stay at Murthy Mansion.

Mukti : but mom ...

Nyonika : no if's and but's it's final that you are going staying at Murthy Mansion and that's final.

All agreed to this.

Samir : so you all have to leave tomorrow as there meeting will be on tomorrow and this whole week you have to go and check the progress daily.

Manik : ok dad as you say. Guys are all ok with the plan

All nodded in agreement and left for their respective works after discussing about their trip.
During all the discussion Manik was quite.

Manik ( in thoughts) : why I'm getting this different felling. What is it. It's like after going Mumbai something is going to happen. But what ?

Druv saw Manik lost somewhere and shook his shoulder

Druv : Buddy where are lost bro?

Cabir ( teasingly) : Soha k khayalo me khoya hoga.

Everyone laughed

Manik gave a glare to Cabir and left for office.

PrecapFab 5 reached Mumbai. Manik and Nandini feeling something different ( in a pleasant way of course)😜