Chapter 23

Mr Gupta's Office

Fab 5 and Abhimanyu reached there.

Mr Gupta : Hello kids I was expecting you all.

Abhimanyu : Uncle please tell us as much as you know so that I can stop my mom and dii.

Mr Gupta : sure kids but I am very much tensed about Nandini 's marriage with that criminal Harshad.

Fab 5 Smirked and looked at each other.

Mukti : You don't have to worry about that now

Cabir : we have handled it so Nandini 's marriage thing is not a matter of tension right now.

Abhimanyu and Mr Gupta looked confusingly at them

Abhimanyu : What do you mean ?

Alya : Do you really think we'll leave that jerk bast**d after what he did to Nandini.

Mr Gupta : What did you do to him ?

Manik : Don't worry We taught him a Small lesson in Fab 5 style.

Fab 5 had their famous smirk on their faces. While Abhi and Mr Gupta were gaping at them.

Abhimanyu : But what did you guys do to him?

Cabir : Patience my boy patience you'll come to know about it when we return home back.
Mr. Gupta will you please proceed

Mr. Gupta : Would you mind calling me Uncle beta ? Don't be so formal you are like Abhi and Nandu to me.

Fab 5 smiled and nodded in yes.

Mr Gupta: so tell me what exactly should I tell you ?

Manik : Everything about Nandini's past , her parent's death, everything.

Mr Gupta : Sure my kids and Abhimanyu beta I never told you this frankly speaking I never trusted because you were son of Aruna Murthy ( Chachi) you but eventually now I trust you because I know you are not like her. Please be strong while listening about bad karma of your family

Abhimanyu sadly nodded in yes

Mr Gupta : So ,Mahesh Murthy Nandu's father was my best friend. He was the famous business tycoon of that time He had left his hometown Mangalore and came to Mumbai with His wife Vidhi Murthy because Krishna and Aruna Murthy (Chacha & Chachi ) threw them out of the house because they wanted all the ancestor's property. Even after his mother's pleads to stop Mahesh without any argument left the house & came to Mumbai He achieved his success by his own hard work. His Older brother Krishna Murthy - Nandini 's Chacha as in Abhi's father stayed in Mangalore with his wife,children and mother and continued his family business and claimed the whole property as his.

One day Krishna faced a big loss in business, so much big loss that he was under debts he had to sell his ancestors house and farms to cleared them. He became completely bankrupt and finally after having no choice asked help to Mahesh.

Mahesh and Vidhi were kind hearted and Mahesh loved his mother a lot when he came to know that his mother was suffering he instantly agreed to help them so they all came to Mumbai and stayed in Murthy mansion. Nandini and Rishabh were very small at that time__

Manik interrupted : Rishabh ?

Mr Gupta : Nandini 's younger brother

Fab 5 : What ?

Manik : Nandini has a brother Where is now ?

Mr Gupta sadly : he is no more

All felt bad listening to this