Chapter 17

Manik : Don't do it . Just don't.

Nandini : Don't do What ?

Saying so Manik forgot about the surrounding, friends, and situation and cupped Nandini 's cheeks gently and moved close towards her. Everyone became shocked seeing this but remained quite to see what happens further.

Manik was directly looking into her eyes as if talking to her soul. his feelings which he was suppressing from all these days empowered his brain and he started to speak his heart out without thinking about anyone and anything. He was just seeing in her innocent eyes

Manik :Don't pretend to be fine I know that you are in pain, I can see it in your eyes. I know you are a strong girl the way you saved Alya show that you have guts. But still you let Chachi and Soha dominate your life because I can see that they are torcharing you with using your weakness. They are blackmailing you , right ? Tell me what's the secret you are hiding ? What's that pain you are hiding behind your smile ? Bolo Nandini ? I'll throw away that pain from your life.

This confession made everyone surprised whereas Nandini was was totally drowned in Manik 's deep chocolaty eyes which were holding only love & care for her. There was no sympathy, no pity for her there was only pure love. Words of Manik directly touched her soul, it touched her heart and she felt warmth of pure love after so long time.

Nandini was overwhelmed, Surprised to see how Manik easily guessed everything correct, her eyes melted like wax with warmth of his love and tears of pain, tears of sufferings from childhood, tears of loneliness, tears of losing loved ones which she was controlling from so many years started flowing down her cheeks and she banged in Manik 's chest and started crying her heart out. Manik protectively held her closer to his heart and rubbed her back to give her support she was crying like a baby who was deprived of love and Manik was pulling her more closer. They were totally lost in each other they perfectly fitted in each other's arms like they were made for each other by the god himself.

Fab 4 , navya and an old servant were looking the sceene with moist eyes. Fab 4 couldn't hold on more and ran and hugged them making it a group hug and needles to say Cabir pulled Navya in the hug.

Nandini was feeling protected, safe, happy,blessed. The family love she craved after she lost her family she was getting it from there unknown people. She thanked her Aayyappa and enjoyed the movement.

This happy moment was witnessed by none other than Villain Soha, but surprisingly she didn't make any scene and left to her room. ( don't feel happy she is not changed😁she is same chipkali) and called someone.

Phone conversation

Soha: Hello Maamaji

Person : Hello Bhanji How are you?

Soha : Maamu Apki Chidiya ke Par nikal aye hai phirse. She is getting close to other men and....

Person : What ? How dare she get close to other men ? Who is he ? Tell me I'll dig his grave.

Soha worriedly : No No Maamu it's not his fault, this Nandini is throwing herself on him. So  you come here and teach her a lesson so that she doesn't repeat the mistake.

Person angrily greeting his teeth : You are right I'll come there and teach her a lesson. I'll come tomorrow only. Don't tell her about my arrival I want to surprise her in my own way.

Soha grinned evilly : Ok Maamu come soon. Bye.

Person : Bye.

Soha cut the phone and laughed evilly

Soha P.O.V

Now you are gone Nandini. You were trying to come close to my Manik na , this time I'll do nothing,  I'll just enjoy how Maamu will teach you lesson in his style. And this time even Abhimanyu is not here to save you. Ha ha Ha

In living room

Fab4 broke hug and Manik left Nandini unwillingly. Nandini was smiling DIL SE because of the hug. This time navya came forward and cupped Nandini's cheek.

Navya : You know what Manik, me and Abhimanyu could not understand her in all these years but you understood her in few days how ?

Manik directly looked in Nandini's eyea and whispered : because her eyes are like an open book.

But suddenly reality hit her & Nandini now came back to her senses and realized that her secret can come out if she doesn't do anything to cover up.

Nandini looking here and there said : No no navya there is no secret and Manik there is no pain I'm hiding.

Nandini literally ran from there to hide her lie. Everyone called her name but she got vanished in kitchen.

Manik sighed in disbelief: I know she is hiding something.

Druv : Manik you are right Nandini is hiding something.

Cabir : How can you be so sure.

Druv : wo last night I saw her and

                      Flashback
Last night when everyone slept Nandini was going somewhere with food in her hands just then Druv who woke up to get water and was going to kitchen saw her and just to see what is doing followed her but she went near a door and suddenly got vanished, Druv tried to go further but a guard stopped him from going further and Druv had to go back.

                Present

Druv : I couldn't find her then I returned back to my room.

Navya : Are you talking about the room at the end of 1st floor ?

Druv : yes yes that only

Navya : that room is the biggest mystery of this house I and Abhi many times tried to know what's there in the room but never got successful as most of the time Nandini stopped us and other times that guard.

Mukti : Even I have seen Nandini going to that room I asked her but she made an excuse.

Manik : Hmmm good clue guys. We have to find out about that mysterious room to help Nandini.

Cabir : yes you are right. Let's do it guys in Fab 5 style.

Fab4 : Yes

Cabir : navya won't you help us in this.

Navya : Obviously I'll it's for my Nandu. I'll help you guys so that Nandini can get free from that horrible criminal.

And then they shared a group hug.
__________________________________

So here finally manan moments. Can anyone guess the secret ?
Guess and tell me. Till then take care.😘

Precap : Evil Ki Entry.