Chapter 25

Before starting with the chapter I want to request you all to check out the new Manan FF I've started called " Manan FF : TWO BEAUTIES OF MY LIFE" a totally different plot from this story please read the prologue and tell me how is it and please support the way you are supporting this story😘

Fab5 and Abhi, Navya were laughing their guts out while looking at the scene in front of them.

.

Harshad was standing in the middle of the living room his head was hung low in embarrassment as he was wearing a short girl's dress and his face was covered with excessive bright and funny make up. His hands were tied at his back and he was not able to move an inch because of the strong lady bouncers were also holding him from back. He had no other option to bear all this torture standing helplessly on the same spot.

.

few girls were surrounding him humiliating him two of them were making his video and others were humiliating him by pulling his hair, by pinching his cheeks and and passing humiliating comments on him.

.

Two strong woman bouncers were holding Chachi and Soha to stop them from going near him.

.

Harshad was looking so funny that nobody was able to stop their laughing Fab5 , Navya and Abhi were literally holding their stomachs due laughing but except Nandini who had no expressions on her face.

.

Chachi screamed : Stop it all this why are you doing all this to my brother.

Soha : who the hell are you and why are you doing all this? who allowed you come inside the house ?

This time Alya and Mukti came in front with serious face and started explaining

Alya : we called them they are from an NGO who support and protect woman's rights, we told them about what harshad did with nandini. They are doing all this to him because he tried to molest nandini in the same house she was begging when he was forcing himself on her. She cried, she begged, felt humiliated in the same way like right now you are feeling Harshad.

Mukti turned towards Chachi and Soha and said : The way you are crying and begging for your brother and uncle na she even cried for help but you both instead of helping her helped your criminal brother, you very well known what is the importance of a girl's virtue but still instead of understanding her feelings as a woman, you enjoyed her state so now its payback time we are humiliating Harshad in the same way he humiliated nandini.

Navya : Though all this what's happening with Harshad is nothing, it will not harm your image and virtue as much as it could have harmed Nandini if you had been successful in your shameless cruel deeds.

Just then Nyonika came down to see what's happening in the living room and saw and heard all the conversation.

.

Nyonika : What the he'll are you both doing Mukti, Alya stop it girls. ( turned towards the NGO girls ) please leave these 3 innocent people, This all you are doing is useless and Harshad is a good person as he is Mrs Murthy's brother this Nandini must have manipulated you because she wants Murthy's money. I know such girls very well bloody sl...

.

Before she could complete her sentence Nandini roared in high pitched voice : ENOUGH. Enough Mrs Malhotra, I didn't say anything to you because you are Manik and Mukti 's mother and I respect you not because what you said about me was true. Don't take my silence as a yes. You don't know the truth Mrs Malhotra so you don't have any right to question my character.