Chapter 14

Fab 5 , Nandini, Navya and Soha reached the party.

The party was very big and lavish with beautiful decorations and soft music playing in the background.Media was capturing pictures of Celebrities. As Fab 5 entered into the party media ran towards them. Navya and Nandini moved aside but Soha held manik's hand. She was doing weird things so that she can come into the picture. Soha's behavior was making Manik embarrassed

Finally they moved inside.
in party There were many girls present who were wearing exposing dresses to gain attention of men but when Nandini entered many men started ogling at her despite of wearing a full length dress she was looking ethereal and hot. Some of them asked her for dance but she refused politely.

Manik noticed it and become angry and took some steps forward but just then Soha held his arm and pulled him for dance and she was coming very close to him during dance and was seductively touching Manik. People were looking at them ,But Manik 's eyes were on Nandini.

Just then Nandini looked at Manik and became very sad, and for some moments JEALOUS seeing Manik and Soha standing so close to each but she somehow moved her gaze to other direction and started scolding her heart for thinking in this way for Manik.

She went away with Navya to other direction. Manik was noticing her every expression and felt sad seeing her sad and just then Fab 4 came there and faked cough and Manik realized there position and almost jerked himself away from Soha.

Manik : Soha behave. We are in a party you should have some manners. saying so he left leaving soha angry.

Party was on full swing many renowned celebrities from film industry were present there and Nandini was very happy as Navya introduced her with her favorite Bollywood Stars and Singers.

Fab 5 were busy in talking
Just then Manik along with Cabir and Druv went to meet some important person.

Mukti went to see Nandini and Navya. Only Alya and Soha were left Just then Alya thought of having some fun so she deliberately introduced Soha to some important people and passed some funny remark on Soha's dress all laughed on Soha and she felt insulted and left from there

On the other hand Mukti and Navya Nandini were enjoying the party just then Cabir called Mukti to join them for drinks. Nandini refused to come saying she doesn't drink.

Mukti and Navya went to have drinks upstairs. Manik, Druv, and Cabir were already sitting near the bar. From the bar all the view of ground floor party was visible as the bar was situated in the gallery. ( I hope you all understood the setting if not then let me know. )

Manik was looking at Nandini from gallery she was talking with a little girl and laughing on something. Manik smiled seeing her smiling.

On the other had Soha was talking with a waiter. She gave him bundle of notes.

Soha : Kam ho Jana chahiye and if you get caught then don't you dare to take my name. Got it ?

Waiter : yes ma'am don't worry

With that the waiter took a sharp iron hook in his hand and hid under the tray and went near Alya from back side she was standing in the middle of the hall talking with someone

Waiter went near her & acted as if he lost his balance and tore the knot of her dress with the sharp hook and with that her dress fell from her shoulders Alya became horrified she somehow held it and prevented from falling it and exposing Her.

People in the party looked at her some started passing comments,some laughing gossiping on her but no one Came ahead to help her.

and Alya, that poor soul became to numb to even run away from their and hide herself she just sat on ground and started weeping. Fab 4 and Navya saw this from the gallery and ran towards her but because of crowd they were not able go there fast.

Soha didn't stop there and informed media secretly about this and that was enough for media to make a breaking news they went near her

One cameraman went ahead and shamelessly started clicking her pictures. He moved ahead to click another picture but just then someone stopped him and slapped him hard on his face and shouted loudly making the party hall silent.

That person SNATCHED a scarf from a nearby lady and covered Alya with it and that's when Alya looked up towards the person & whispered NANDINI. Yes that person was Nandini.

Nandini took Alya in her embrace and Alya started crying hysterically. Nandini rubbed her back affectionately like a loving mother and hid her in her small arms.
She then turned towards the cameraman

Nandini : You shameless man how dare you take her pictures in this state. You are exposing a woman just to make your Magazine/ Newspaper famous but did you once thought about her, No, you just came ahead and used the opportunity to make money. You shouldn't be called a journalist. You are just a money minded person who can stoop to any level for money.

And then turned towards the gossiping people

Nandini : and you the so called Celebrities , instead of helping her you are laughing and gossiping on her state , don't you have humanity left in you. People consider you as their role model but you, look at yourself you are nothing but selfish people who themselves need learn morals.

And then turned towards The Media

Nandini : and you the Media, the Mirror of Society. From now onwards before publishing any article on Women's respect you just look at yourself who are publicly insulting a woman for your own benifits.

As soon as she finished The hall filled with sound of loud clappings. That cameraman and the gossiping people lowered their heads because many people came started accusing them for their behaviour. Media People quickly turned their side and joined the accusing session and praising Nandini.

Fab4 and Navya reached their & listened the conversation and felt proud of her and Druv quickly covered Alya with his Blazer and thanked Nandini for millions of time.

__________________________________

Please let me know if you find something wrong in the part and also if liked as It is a sensitive issue.