Chapter 36

I know I have always been late with my updates because because I face the writers block. This time I'm neither able to write update nor I'm able to study even a bit. I'm doing Post graduation & 15 days ago teachers threw us bunch of hard assignment on our head. I've done nothing and my submission date is close. Plus exams are in a month. I don't know whether to study or to do assignments. So thing is that I can't write for 1 and half month that is till my exams. Please please please forgive me and wait for my stories as when I'll be back I'll come back with another manan story. Please keep supporting and if possible pray for me.

It was the day of Jashn a Music. Fab5 had taken whole Murthy Mansion on their heads as because of 'the evils' they were not able to prepare anything properly.

Nandini was helping them with their costumes, Sameer and their manager were handling other technical issues plus were dealing with the organizers.

Fab5 were practicing really hard Amms being a Music teacher and a former participant of
Jashn a Music gave them some very useful tips.

Fab5 were shocked to know that Amms was a former classical singing sensation who had once been a part of Jashn a Music.

When Fab5 took a break for snacks in the afternoon Navya and Nyonika came up with healthy snacks for them.

Manik : Where is Nandini ?

Before anyone could respond they heard the cute happy voice of Nandini who's face was glowing like a star in the evening sky.

Nandini : Guys your costumes are ready.

She showed them their costumes and girls gushed over the beauty of their clothes.

Aliya : Wow wow wow it's so awesome I'm going to kick my personal designer and ask your advice for my clothes now onwards.

Mukti deliberately kissed Nandini's cheek : my lovely wife I'm so proud of you.

Everyone laughed except Manik who gave Mukti a playful glare.

Nandini : Guys please try them quickly so if any alteration is needed I can do it.

All nodded and left.

.

.

Fab5 Sat in a room.

Dhruv : Buddy all preparations of your proposal are done.

Cabir : I have asked the organizers and they allowed you & are thrilled to know that you are going to propose Nandini on stage in front of whole world.

Manik smiled : Yes Cabir I'm going to propose her today in front of whole world. Thank you all for this help.

Aliya smacked his arm : Manik we are all best friends you don't have to thank us.

Mukti : I'm waiting for the dream proposal of Bhai. I'm so so much exited.

It was evening and Fab5 came downstairs looking rocking in their outfits designed by Nandini.