Chapter 8

Morning Murthy Mansion

Manik woke up because of melodious female voice he was spelled bound by the voice it was so beautiful,so soothing that he felt blissful.

He got up and came out of his room to search for the source of the voice just then he found Cabir.

Cabir and Manik : Wow

Cabir : what a beautiful voice yaar I never in my life heard such a beautiful voice.

Manik : neither me. Chal let's find out who's she ?

Cabir : chal

With that they both went to Manik's room's balcony which was facing to the garden and giving full view of that big lavish garden.

There they found a girl watering to plants and singing. Yes she was Nandini. She was glowing under the morning sunshine like a beautiful flower and her melodies voice was making her look more beautiful she was looking like an angle. Manik was bowled by her beauty and her voice

Both Manik and Cabir were enjoying the song just then Cabir's eyes fell on Mukti who was standing in a corner of garden and he shook manik's shoulder and pointed towards her & what he saw made his blood dry in veins.

Mukti was doing her exercise with headphones covering her ears and there was a big long Green Snake near her ready to bite her toe and she was totally unaware about it.

Manik shouted : Muktiiiiiii

And both Manan and Cabir ran towards garden shouting her name but her ears were covered with headphones

Manik and Cabir reached near her when the snake was extremely close and was about to bite her just then before Manik and Cabir could do anything a hand pushed the snake away.

Manik wasn't in the Condition to understand anything he just took Mukti in a bone crushing hug and tears formed in his eyes with only the thought of something happening to her made him horrified Cabir too joined the hug and Sandwiched Mukti in between.

Mukti was totally confused with their sudden hug

Mukti : what happened Bhai ?  Cabir bol  n kya hua to both of you?

Manik scolded her loudly : Dhyan kaha hota hai tera huh ? a snake was about to bite you and you were busy with this stupid headphones I called you for 1000 times but you...

Cabir : Aur nahi to kya thank god that girl came on time and saved you

Mukti : what girl Cabir ? Where is she ?

And then her eyes fell on Nandini who was lying unconscious on ground.

Mukti : OMG Bhai is she Nandini ? What happened to her ?

Manik and Cabir turned and saw Nandini on ground they all rushed to her.

Seeing her like this something
Pinched Manik's heart her took her in his arms and started patting her cheek

Cabir saw something on her hand and he understood everything.

Cabir ( horrifically ) : Manik see her hand.

Manik quickly took her hand in his and saw snake bite on it and he felt numb and Mukti's eyes became teary.

Mukti ( cryingly ): that means snake bit her she saved me by putting her own life in danger.

Cabir saw Manik staring at Nandini with numb expression and shook his shoulder.

Cabir : Manik.. Manik... dekh kya raha hai let's take her to the hospital

Manik came back to his senses and picked Nandini in his arms and all three ran towards car. Cabir Sat on driving seat and Mukti on passenger seat and Manik took Nandini in his lap and sat on back seat he was continuously checking her hand and patting her cheek he was holding her very close to his heart he was extremely tensed for her.

Mukti was stunned to see Manik so much tensed for someone outside his family but then chucked the thought thinking Nandini 's health was more important at that time.

Cabir drove very fast and in 15 minutes they reached hospital.

___________________________________
Thank you so much all for such a great response and support and I'm sorry I was late but I'll try my best to post regularly.

Precap : Navya entry 😉