Chapter 42

Nandini felt like her head would burst any moment. Her head was pounding like a hammer on iron rod. She was trying to move but she felt that her body was twisted in a very odd angle where even breathing was seeming very difficult.

She started to remember slowly how she was excited to meet Manik and her whole family, How she boarded flight, then a creepy looking air hostess offered her a drink just 15 minutes before plane landing, how dizzy and vomitory she felt, how instead of running in Manik's arms she had to run towards washroom, how after puking 4-5 times when she looked up in the mirror she saw reflection of Soha and how before she could do anything Soha put a handkerchief on her nose and how everything went blank after that.

She opened her eyes in alarm and saw indeed she was tied in very odd but firm way to a table. She tried to move her neck to take account of surroundings but felt for the first time that her neck was also tied and that was the reason she was finding it hard to breath evenly.

So she tried to see as much as she could in her current position. She saw it was a dimly lit old Store room or garage type of place. Atmosphere was very hot and sweat was dripping from her body. The puking before fainting and now anxiety and constant sweating was making her feel dehydrated and weak.

Nandini started to cry and pray to hey ayappa to help her. Sound of door opening brought her back to senses. Her heart almost stopped beating when she heard the menacing voice of her much hated chacha.

Chacha still not visible : my dear nandu how do you do ? Long time no see.

Nandini then heard voice of heels clicking followed by shrill and unpleasant voice of Soha : Dad cut the crap and let's end her chapter.

Chacha : no beta be patient we have to settle the scores with her. She sent us to jail, took away my whole property she is such a who**. I'll teach her lesson and then we'll kill her

Nandini suddenly felt the rage building in her when chacha cursed her : you want to settle scores with me you bloody as*ho** what have you done in your life other than betraying and backstabbing people. And about you going to jail you are the only person responsible for your own destruction. And about taking the property you manwho** it was mine property, my father's property not yours, So when I took it back from you scores were settled then and there bast***d. About you kidnapping me and tiying me here shows your impotance and cowardliness. You can't face me on your own hence you always keep your pups and hide behind them like rotten rat 🐀.

Nandini shouted her all rage out.

Chacha gave a bitter chuckle : look here Soha our little nandu is swaring. Beta I never taught you these kinds of bad abusive words.

Sarcasm was dripping from his voice. Nandini cut his sentence and used the same tone of sarcasm

Nandini : Chacha ji I'm not deliberately using bad abusive words. I'm just stating the facts. What can we do na you have done only bad things in your life so only bad words can describe you douchebag.

Nandini felt a tight slap on her cheek. But instead of screaming in pain she chuckled bitterly

Nandini : see you are hitting me after tying me because you know you don't stand a chance in front of me if I'm free. Bloody coward.

Next moment Nandini felt all ropes tying her body loosening. Chacha held her by hair and pulled her up from the table. Nandini felt weak and lost balance and directly collapsed on floor.

Chacha : where is your strength now my dear niece.

Nandini laid there silent for a while closed her eyes and she saw images of her parents in front of her eyes.

Her parents had always taught her to be always courageous and strong woman. She always was a strong woman she endured her whole life to save her grandmother and brother. But today she had no fear she had no boundaries or limitations to stop. Her all loved ones were safe. It was time for her to take revenge for her parent's murder. Her culprit was just few meters away from her. She had to be strong now.

Nandini opened her eyes and saw Chacha, Soha and his other goons were laughing like typical B grade Bollywood movie villains. She gathered all strength and looked around for something and she saw a stone. Without any second thought she picked up the stone and flung on her feet so fast that nobody noticed her change of position.

Chacha was laughing like a mad man. Before he could understand anything her felt hard blow of a strong thing on his mouth. He screamed in agony as he realized 3-4 of his teeth were broken but before he could protest he felt another hard thing hitting on his forehead. He felt dizzy and furious.

His goons started to run towards him to save him but Nandini quickly took out a gun 🔫 from Chacha's coat and stated shooting in direction of goons' feet. Each of them got hit by bullets in their legs and they started writhing in pain on floor. None of them was able to walk.

Soha on the other hand kept a safe distance from Nandini and when she saw nandini had ran out of bullets she took out her gun and fired a bullet towards Nandini from behind like a coward she was.

Fortunately and unfortunately the bullet hit Nandini on shoulder. Nandini felt terrible pain shooting through her right shoulder and she felt her whole hand going numb and gun fell from her hand. She heard Soha's victorious laugh and clicking of her heals indicated that she was coming in Nandini's direction.

Soha : I'll not leave you witch. You hurt my father and our goons. I'll kill you. 🔪

Saying so Soha put her gun on Nandini's temple. Nandini despite the pain, smirked. Soda put her finger on the trigger but just like her father she also felt very strong blow on her face. She had failed to notice that Nandini still had the stone in her left hand.

Nandini snatched the gun from her hand and put in her back side of jeans.
She folded Soha's hand behind her back and tied them with her legs.

Soha : you devil I'll not spare you I'll take revenge of everything that you have done to me.

Nandini : Thank you so much for reminding me Soha do. I totally forgot how much you have tortured me in all these years. We have to set the scores equal right?

Saying so Nandini took Soha's hair in her fist and started to slap and punch 👊 her like anything. Soha's whole face turned red and she was screaming on top of her voice. Chacha who was still dizzily swaying in a corner came to help his daughter He saw a whip and charged towards Nandini. He again like a coward attacked her from behind.

Nandini who was about to throw another punch at Soha felt excruciating pain pin her wounded shoulder about which she had forgotten in her rage. She fell on the ground in pain. Chacha started to whip her. Nandini tried to save herself by moving away as much as she could but she was still unable to avoid the whipping. While moving backwards her hand touched a cool metal and she instantly understood that it was a gun, it was Soha's gun. She without giving it a second thought picked up the gun in her uninjured hand and fired the gun.

At the same moment the door of that dark room was broken opened and police started filling in and last person who entered in the room was Manik. Who was being held out by two officers who were trying to stop him from going in. His eyes found Nandini and they widened in horror as they noticed her condition.

Manik : Nandiniiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Nandini smiled in relief to see her love had arrived. Now she had no reason to worry. With that thought she allowed darkness to consume her. Manik running in her direction to hold her was the only thing she saw before fainting.

___________________
Sorry guys for delay I had to Change my phone as my older phone was not working properly. So this time my laziness is not the reason for delay but my phone is. This chapter is the second last chapter guys.

Yes

Yes

Finally it is going to end

Next chapter will be Epilogue.

❤❤❤