Epilogue

Manik was sitting in front of ICU like a lifeless body. Tears were streaming down his cheeks.
Nyonika was crying hugging Amms who was prying to Ayappa begging him for her granddaughter's life.

After rescuing Nandini Manik had immidiately moved Nandini to Hospital. Where Doctors shifted her to ICU.  She had few deep injuries because of Chacha's torture. The wound because of gun shot on her shoulder had caused a lot of blood loss. Doctors feared that she had some internal injuries as well and hence she was taking so long to gain her consciousness back.

It had been 3 hours doctors were testing her and Manik was now pacing in front of the hospital room like a tiger caged in prison.  He was itching to go and kill Chacha who was in custody of police. Unfortunately when Nandini had fired the gun towards chacha he and managed to move away and hence he was still fine. Manik wanted to go to police station but he also couldn't leave his beloved when she was so much injured and in fragile state.

His heart was beating fast in fear.  So many bad thoughts were coming in his head he was scolding himself for having such bad thoughts. He was pushing his mind to think only optimistically. His internal battle with his bad and negative thoughts was wearing him down but sudden wave of fit of anger towards the culprits was again and again giving him strength to stand strong for his love. Nurses were going in and out of Nandini's room but no one was ready to give him any information about her well being.

2 hours ago they had requested a blood donator. Nandini had lost a lot of blood. Manik was firat one to offer his blood but his blood did not match.  It was Rishabh whos blood finally matched and they took him in for donation.

.

.

.

After a long waiting finally doctor exited the room and everyone rushed towards him.

Manik: how's she doctor?  Is she ok  now?

Doctor gave Manik a smile : yes Mr Malhotra she is out of danger now.

Everyone heaved a long sigh of relief. Everyone was hugging each other in joy.

Manik : can I see her please.

Doctor : sure but just for 15-20 minutes Mr Malhotra as we have to check on her again. She may be out of danger but it does not mean she is stable. So just one person can mee her now.

Manik : thank you so much doctor.

Manik without any delay went inside. Sight in front of him broke his heart. Love of his life was laying on a hospital bed with wires and machines attached to her. There were many bruises and whip leash marks on his baby's tender skin.

Manik moved closer to her he didn't even realise he was crying again. Nandini was still unconscious he just sat down on a stool near her bed and held her hand in his both hands and started crying like a child. He kissed her hand, her forehead numerous times.

Soon doctors came in and asked him to leave

Manik : doctor even though she is out of danger why isn't she opening her regaining her consciousness.

Doctor : regarding to this we have taken her blood samples and sent it to laboratory we will receive reports in the morning. So please you and your family members should go and take rest.

Manik : No doctor I'll stay here.

Doctor : Alright Mr Malhotra. But remember only 2 of the family members can stay here during night.

Manik : thanks a lot Doc.

As soon as he exited the room everyone rushed towards him.

Amms : How is my daughter Manik?