Chapter 39

A boy wearing only boxers was standing in the balcony of his honeymoon suite which was situated on the 70th floor of the 7 star hotel building and was looking at the eiffel tower. He was leaning on the railing of the balcony and cold air of Paris was soothing his body.

He was smiling and blushing at the same time while remembering the intimate moment he just shared with his wife. The way he loved her and she loved him back with same intensity made his smile wider.

Well the boy was no one else but Manik. It was their first night in Paris, it was the first night of their honeymoon and it was their THE First Night. The night when they consummated their marriage,their love, it was the night when they crossed all the hurdles which came in their path and became one, they became two bodies and one soul.

Manik was thinking about all this and smiling he slowly made his way inside to his wife, his love Nandini who was covered in exquisite silk red duvet and peacefully asleep on the luxurious bed with a million dollar beautiful smile on her face.

She was looking heavenly. Her creamy soft skin was illuminated under the dim moonlight which was coming from balcony. Manik felt his desires were again arising in his body and before he could stop himself next second he found his head in the crook of Nandini's neck kissing and sucking her already hickey covered neck and shoulder.

Nandini who was in a beautiful dream of Manik moaned loudly because of sudden pleasure and Her hands automatically went in his hair. She groaned in pleasure and woke up completely when Manik gave her another love bit on her cleavage.

Manik was once again going wild with his desires he moved down and down whilst dropping innumerable kisses in his way he finally realized he the most intimate part of her body and kissed like a mad person. Nandini was moaning loudly making sexy groaning sounds which was making Manik more aroused.

Finally Manik for the second time entered into her and both groaned loudly and it followed a passionate love making.

.

.

Manik opened his eyes next morning because of sun rays, which were poking his eyes. He moved his hands to take Nandini in his arms but she was nowhere to be found. He immediately opened his eyes only to witness most beautiful sight of his most beautiful wife who was drying her hair sitting in front of mirror. She was wearing a short cute maroon dress

with her bridal bangles (chura)Which was complimenting her dark maroon colored mehendi and maroon heels

Which was complimenting her dark maroon colored mehendi and maroon heels

with her bridal bangles (chura)Which was complimenting her dark maroon colored mehendi and maroon heels