Chapter 29

Manik and Mukti were going towards Abhi just then Manik received a call from Dhruv.

Manik : Hello buddy , did you find something ?

Dhruv : Manik in this secret room there is one sick old lady is sleeping. Other than that there is nothing.

Manik : Old lady...

Why would Mr Murthy use an old lady to blackmail Nandini.

.
✨✨(Dimag ki batti jali)
OMG Dhruv Is she Nandini's grandmother Amms about which Gupta uncle was talking.

Dhruv: Yes yes yes buddy it's possible Manik she is calling Nandini's name in her sleep. But we are not sure buddy.

Manik : let's ask Abhi he will recognize her.

Dhruv : Good idea. You come here with Abhi fast these guards can wake up at any time.

Manik : Ok buddy we will come soon.

Manik to Mukti : Dhruv and Alya has found one old lady in that secret room we need to find Abhi to recognize her.

Mukti : Ok Chalo Bhai

Manik and Mukti were searching for Abhi in whole mansion just then they heard voice of Abhi from Pool side. They both went towards the direction without making any noise.

They found Abhi was crying hugging a girl and talking to her.

Mukti became jealous + angry + sad. But soon was relieved to see that girl was no one else but Nandini.

Mukti was about to go further but Manik held her hand to stop her and listen to their talk as both of them were crying. They hid behind the wall so that Abhi and Nandini can't see them but they can hear their talk.

Nandini : Abhi Bhai please don't cry. Please calm down...

Abhi cut her in between

Abhi : Nandu why ? Why did you hide this big thing from me ? Why didn't you tell me that Rishab and Amma are alive and Amma is in Mumbai in Mom Dad's custody. Dad blackmailed me if I don't marry Navya he will kill you, Amms and Rishu he also showed me Rishabh's and Amm's  alive pictures. You knew it nandu ? How ?

Manik and Mukti were shocked but kept quite.

Nandini : I knew it since a long time Bhai. After Amms and Appa's death for some years Amms protected me from Chachi and Soha di. But One day suddenly Amms fell from stairs and doctors declared that her legs are now paralyzed and due to old age she can't recover without special medical treatment. When Chachi started showing her colors and forcing me to hook up with Harshad I tried to run away one night with Amms and Appa's money and property papers.

But Unfortunately Soha di and Chachi caught us and..

Abhi : And ? And what Nandini ?

Nandini : And told me that Rishabh, my baby brother is alive and is in her custody and if I ever tried to run away she will kill him. She has kept Amms in Mansion and Rishu in some other secret place, so that I don't run away.

Saying so Nandini started crying in Abhi's arms and Abhi joined her in crying.

Abhi : How could they do this.

Nandini : Bhai Chachi has promised me if I marry Harshad tomorrow then just after the marriage she will free Rishabh forever and Will call best doctors for Amms's  treatment. That's why I can't run away nor I can refuse to marry harshad. I have Only Rishu and Amms as my only family after you Bhai i can't afford to loose them. I am trapped Bhai, I can't run as they have my weakness in their hands I'm totally helpless,I can't do anything.