Chapter 6

Everyone started having dinner

Fab5 loved the food. Cabir was literally gorging on the food.

Cabir : food is just awesome.

Chachi : thanks beta Soha has prepared this food specially for Manik.

Soha shockingly looked at her as they had not decided this in their plan

Everyone were surprised Chacha gave a look to Chachi but she ignored

Cabir & Mukti being detactive instantly understood their lie by looking at their expressions as looking at soha no one could believe that she can cook. So he decided to have Some fun.

Chachi : you know what Soha just loves cooking and she .....

Just then everyone heard sound of Payal (anklets ) and gaze moved towards the sourse of sound. And again Air started blowing and Manik's heart again filled with that same unknown feeling and just then Nandini entered with a Bowl of desert in her hands.

She was wearing a simple black kurti with pink leggings and her hair open and flying with air. She was looking ethereal in simple clothes which were slightly covered with spices and flour indicating that she was cooking. Manik's breath got struck after looking at her. Both Manik and Nandini looked at each other and shared an eye lock. Both were lost in each other completely.

Manik pov

Ohh god what a beautiful girl this is so cute, so fair, her eyes are looking so innocent just like a toddler, her Chubby cheeks are like a baby, she is a bit short but still she is looking beautiful even after not wearing any kind of makeup and most important her smile.... Ohh god 😍😍 she is looking like an angel and her lips... uff those pink I wanna taste them and...

Just then Cabir shook his shoulder

Cabir : Stop staring at her like this Bhai joote padenge tere fiance ke

Manik (still in trance ): Shut up Cabir let me see her

Cabir smirkingly (near Manik's ear ) : isn't she beautiful ?

Manik (still in trance) : Very beautiful...

Here Nandini's state was no different.

Nandini pov

When I entered in dining room I saw HIM, yes it was HIM, Rockstar Manik Malhotra my dream man. I had always begged Ayappa that I once in my life I want to meet The Manik Malhotra and here he was sitting in front of me and staring at me Ayappa thank you, thank you,thank you so much. He is so handsome Ayappa.

Soha noticed and that was enough to boil her blood that Manik & Nandini looking at each other passionately and shouted loudly.

Soha : Nandiniiiiiii

Manik and Nandini came out of their trance. Smile on her face vanished and seeing this Manik unknowingly become sad.

Nandini (stammeringly ): ye_ss_s Di_i

Fab 5 instantly looked at her as her voice was very much melodious.

Mukti : who's she, we've never seen her before.

Chachi wanted to say that she is just a servant but Chacha flopped her plan and instantly replied while caressing her hair

Chacha : She is my niece my younger brother Mahesh's daughter.

Fab 5 smiled at her and she smiled back.

Cabir : I guess you were cooking.

Chachi : no no she wasn't she was just helping Soha.

Cabir : is that so then Soha then can you please tell me how you prapared this Tripple Shezwan Rise its really yum I want to know the recipe.

Both Cabir and Mukti smirked when color of Soha and Chachi's face flew away as their lie was caught now.

Mukti : Aree what happened tell how you made this

Soha ( stammeringly ) : wo wo aa_ctua_ally na wo

Cabir ( while suppressing laughter): say it clearly Soha how you did you make it ?

Soha : actually this rice na I didn't prepare it wo_ wo ha butler prepared it.

But how could Chacha see a butler getting credit for his Nandini's efforts.

Chacha : not butler actually Nandini prepared it.

Soha gave a glare to her father which was noticed by Manik and he didn't like soha's such behavior but kept quite.

Cabir : wow Nandini it's nice can you tell me the recipe.

Nandini (smiled) : sure

And Nandini told the whole recipe affectionately to Cabir and Cabir was impressed and gave her an appreciating smile to her.

But the fun was not enough for Cabir and Mukti and they started asking recipes of all the food items making innocent faces and soon Soha's lie was caught.

Manik, Druv and Alya were having hard time in controlling their laughter

Cabir : Aunty if Nandini prepared everything then why did you say that Soha prepared food.

Chachi (stammeringly) : wo_ wo ha ha Soha prepared Rotis.

Cabir and Mukti were about to continue teasing but Soha and Chachi abruptly finished their dinner and literally ran away giving some excuses.

Precap : Fun continues 😝😝😝