Chapter 32

Voice : Stop this marriage

All looked at the person nd Manik Abhi palmed their faces making OHH NO expressions. Dhruv and Alya nervously stood up and ran towards the person who was angrily shooting daggers towards the Fake Dulha.

Dhruv and Alya were trying to stop the Angry Sunny Deol😠 who was spitting fire through his eyes. Who else can it be rather than CABIR.

Cabir : Stop this marriage. Dhruv and Alya are both crazy instead of stopping this marriage you are stopping me.

Dhruv was holding Cabir with all his strength.

Cabir who was busy in getting rid of Dhruv 's hold saw Manik and shouted: Manik what the hell are you doing. Stop this marriage man.

Soha clinging on Manik  : Why would Manik stop this marriage. He is the one who helped me in arrangements today.

Manan gave her a forced smile : Yes Cabir I realized that I like Soha and how can I go against Soha for this Nandini.

Cabir felt like he will pass out on the spot.

Cabir : I knew it. I just knew it this Soha knows black magic. Now this  Soha has done black magic on Manik I'm damn sure.

Everyone gave a confused look yo Cabir.

Alya : Black magic how ? I mean what made you think like that ?

Cabir exclaimed : I have even seen this Soha dancing with open hair like that Tantrik dance while performing Black magic.

Soha : What rubbish

Cabir : Trust me guys that day she was screaming hysterically 'KALA KALA KALA' in the air while dancing as if something has possessed her I'm sure she was calling for some black powers.

Soha screamed : Shut up I was not calling some black powers you idiot that day I was singing KALA CHASHMA  song and dancing on it.
(Imagine Soha dancing as if something possessed her on song Kala Chashma)

Everyone except Chachi and Chacha burst into laughing even in such serious situation.

Chacha all the while alert and by now he was sure that it was some of Fab5's plan and Cabir is unaware of it. Just then his attention caught was Fake Dulha's laughing voice it was not like Harshad but like some girl. He from first time had doubt on Dulha , whose face was fully covered with thick layer of garlands.

He saw everyone busy in laughing so he quickly went near Dulha to check his face. But before him furious Cabir held Dulha's collar.

Cabir : Harshad I'll kill you. All the while Dulha was holding garlands to hide his face and Manik, Abhi and Dhruv started pulling Cabir away from Dulha.

Finally Nandini came as their savior : Cabir Bhai please leave HER.

Cabir and Chacha : HER ?

Nandini fumbled : I mean HIM HIM, please leave him.

Fake Dulha ran back to Nandini holding his garlands.

Manik was very afraid as their plan could get backfired : Cabir please try to understand let Nandini marry him.

Cabir shouted : Are you actually Manik or someone of his duplicate because the Manik I know is madly in love with this same NANDINI.

There was pin drop silence in the room nandini looked at Manik in astonishment. While Fab5 and Abhi and Mr and Mrs Malhotra were almost shaking due to fear as there plan was on verge of backfiring.

Manik looked in Nandini's eyes and she ardently asked through her eyes that is it true and want Manik 's eyes showed her was A blissful 'YES'. Nandini felt the happiest person on Earth. The man she loved like devotee loves his Lord, the man who was the king of her dream world in reality reciprocated the same feelings for her was like heaven for her. Their passionate eyelock was broken by Soha's bark.