Chapter 13

All the boys were ready and were waiting for girls to in the living room. Just then a girl came running and jumped on Manik before Manik could react that girl kissed on Manik's Cheek and shouted I missed you so much baby.

Well who else can be that girl other than The Chipkali SOHA. Yeah unfortunately she was back very soon.

It took some minutes for Manik and others to get that who was it.

Manik gave her a small smile broke the hug.

Manik : Hey Soha, you came back so early, why ?

Soha : What do you mean by Why Manik ? Aren't you happy that I came back soon ?

Manik : No no it's not like that. I just casually asked.

Soha (coming extra close to Manik) : woh I was missing you so much na baby that I came early.
By the way are you going somewhere ?

Cabir interrupted seeing the scene : Yes we are going for the Jashn - A - Music event party it's a party for participants and sponsors.

Soha : Oh wow I'll also to come with you Manik.

Manik : well soha as Cabir said only participants and sponsors are allowed so I can't take you with me.

Soha : Oh come on Manik I'm your fiancee. Manik the rock star's fiancee. Who will stop me from coming there ?

Manik : listen Soha...

Soha cuts him in between : I don't know anything Manik I'm coming with you that's it. Now I'll go and get ready.

With that she again kissed Manik 's cheek and went inside. Manik sighed in disbelief and turned towards Druv and Cabir who were giggling at the scene.

After a while girls came after getting ready Soha and Alya as usually were wearing exposing dresses and were looking HOT.

both of them saw each other and smirked and started commenting on each other's dress which turned into a fight in no time. Druv and Mukti went so solve their fight.

Alya's Dress

Soha's dress

Soha's dress

Manik got irritated because of their silly fight and turned towards Cabir only to find him smiling like a fool looking at someone and Manik followed his gaze and smirked as that someone was none other than Navya

Navya' Attire

Now Manik understood that why Cabir was behaving so nice with Navya

Now Manik understood that why Cabir was behaving so nice with Navya. Manik got into his full teasing mood and was
about to start teasing Cabir but just then his eyes fell on the ANGEL who was coming downstairs wearing a Very Simple Princess Red and silver Gown looking drop dead gorgeous but elegant, cute and hot all at the same time.

Her hair were left open which reached till her waist. She had applied a bit of makeup and after seeing Manik forgot about the rest of the world and was starting at her or we can say ogling at her without blinking his eyes.

Nandini's Attire

( NOTE : I know the dress is not up to the mark if you wish you can imagine any of your choice 😜)

Not only Manik but all the people present there stopped their respective works including Soha and Alya they stopped their fight and looked at Princess. Mukti and Navya ran up to her and hugged her and complimented her.

Soha lost her temper because Manik was admiring at Nandini through his eyes. She forgot about the argument with Alya. Even Cabir and Druv complimented Nandini when she came to the living room with Navya and Mukti.

Alya also didn't like the way Druv praised her but how can she waste the opportunity to insult soha more. She smirked and said

Alya : Well I must say Nandini you look way more beautiful than your cousin Soha and your dress is much better than hers dress. Right Manik ?

soha's anger knew no bounds and everyone became surprised when Manik seconded Alya as he was lost in Nandini's beauty.

Manik : yes, indeed much more beautiful than anyone else.

Nandini gave a blushy smile to Manik and they again shared an eyelock which was broken by Soha's loud roar.

Soha : Nandiniiii , what the Hell are you going with this dress ,makeup and all huh ?

Mukti : She is coming with us for the Party.

Soha : Why ? I mean how ? How can she come ? No she won't come. Get lost you witch you...

Before she could continue making everyone even more shocked Manik roared.

Manik : Mind your tongue soha. She is coming with us because Mukti wants her to come along.
I have arranged the pass for her and she is coming. Now I have had enough of your drama we are already late. I want you all out right now.

Saying so he left giving a glare to Soha. Soha was shocked, astounded, and furious because Manik had never talked to her like this and that too because of Nandini made her blood boil.

Everyone left and Alya smirked at Soha. Only she and Nandini were left there Nandini took some steps further but Soha held her wrist and pulled her and started scolding her as usual but today Nandini was too much happy to feel sad because of her words.

A servant came and informed them that others are waiting for them outside. So finally they left for the party.

____________________________________

I wanted to post a single big chapter yesterday itself but my Watpad was not supporting it and my whole big part got deleted automatically😭😭😭 so wrote it again now I'll post it in 2 parts so check the next part after some minutes.