Chapter 18

Next Morning On Breakfast Table

Fab 5 were completely ignoring Chachi and Soha and praising Nandini for her cooking skills.

Chacha : What are your plans today ?

Cabir : Oh yes Manik today we have a meeting with Event manager in one and half hour.

Manik : Ok bro.

Soha smirked and asked Chacha to go out for work.

Chachi whispered: What do they think of themselves ? How can they behave so rudely with us. Full day they are chanting name of Nandini as a mantra.

Soha : Don't worry Mom Nandini is the root of this problem and I have arranged a very good remedy for this Nandini.

Chachi : What ?

Soha : Just wait for sometime it's a surprise, let these Fab 5 go out and then we Will have fun.

Chachi : Ok

Fab 5 and Chacha got ready for work.
Manik was feeling restless for some unknown reason and then he suddenly asked Nandini.

Manik : Nandini why don't you also come with us ?

Everyone became surprised with Manik's such demand and Cabir smirked and whispered in Manik's ear.

Cabir : Manik you are becoming so restless to stay with Nandini that you are asking to come with us for meeting , bro control your feelings or else everybody will come to know about your feelings for Nandini.

Cabir was expecting that Manik will become angry but Manik 's reaction made Cabir shocked, Yes the Manik Malhotra blushed on this statement and Cabir shouted in shock and excitement.

Cabir ( shouted ): OMG Manik you are blushhhh
Before Cabir could complete his words Manik palmed his mouth.

Manik : Idiot what are doing, shut up sale.

Mukti : What are both doing guys?

Manik stammered : Nothing Nothing Mukti let's go guys we are getting late. Let's move. Umm Nandini are you coming with us ?

Before Nandini could speak soha interrupted : No no she is not coming.

Manik angrily : I wasn't asking you , so don't poke your nose in between.

Manik's statement made everyone shocked. Soha was about to say something but Nandini interrupted and handled the situation.

Nandini : Manik actually I have some work at Fashion House today so I can't come with you.

Manik : But Nandini still.

Chachi : Why do you need Nandini there Manik ? Nandini is not going with you.

Manik glared and Chachi and was about to rebuke but Nandini quickly held Manik's hand and smiled at him and asked him to calm his anger by her eyes this instantly calmed down his anger and he smiled widely.

This "Ankho Ankho ki bate " was noticed by everyone fab 4 were surprised seeing the way Nandini calmed down Manik 's anger which was next to impossible without shouting, breaking things, punching wall but here Nandini 's one smile melted Manik's anger was something like a happiness ka zatka for Fab 4.

On the other hand Soha was fuming in anger and decided a cruel punishment for Nandini.

Nandini:  Manik please you go and do your work I'll come with you on some other day pakka. Don't be Gussa just smile. You have a beautiful smile never let it fade away.

Manik smiled even more brightly and Manan again lost in each other's eyes and Fab 4 became busy in adoring the duo and now not only Cabir but other three members also become fully aware that it's not just there doubts but actually Manik has some feelings for Nandini.

Cabir coughed and Manan came out of their trance, Nandini quickly left Manik 's hand and blushed profusely which made  her cheeks crimson red in color and Fab 4 smiled and finally left for work Manik was constantly asking Nandini for taking care of herself as his intuition was making him restless and he reluctantly left. Nandini was waving bye to their car until it vanished from the gate.

Nandini smilingly returned back and saw Chachi and soha standing in her way with evil expressions, Nandini gulped down her saliva and quickly ran towards kitchen.

Chachi : Why did you stop me Soha I wanted to teach her such lesson but

Soha : Mom, chill I have made special arrangements to teach her such a lesson that she will never in her dreams go near Manik. Just wait and watch the show will start soon.

Nandini came out of kitchen with a glass bowl in her hands was going to Keep it on table but just then someone pulled her hair and she shouted loudly dropped the bowl and shattered into pieces.

She shivered with fear and turned to see the person. Her blood dried in vains and her body shivered with fear and she whispered

Nandini : HARSHAD

Harshad ( shouted) : Yes Harshad, your fiancee Harshad, whom you betrayed and touched other man.

Saying so he pushed Her on floor and she fell on the floor with a thud and she cuts on her arms and knees because of the glass pieces she wailed in pain. Soha and Chachi came from other side. Chachi hugged her brother with happiness.

Chachi : Oh my dear brother thank god you came now handle this witch and teach her a lesson.

Harshad smiled evilly : Don't worry Di I'll make her mine today so that no one will come near her and she won't look at anyone else.

Nandini's eyes widened in horror she tried to run but soha held her and threw her towards Harshad.

Nandini started crying : Soha what did I do that you are doing this to me. Please leave me.

Soha : You want to know your what's your mistake then listen you touched my Manik , you provoked  Fab 5 against us , you saved that bloody Alya from my plan, you disobeyed us and what not the list of your mistakes is long and you need a punishment so that you won't dare to do that again and Mamaji with do that today and Abhi is not also here to save you.

Three of them laughed evilly and Nandini was struggling to get out of harshad's hold. Harshad started dragging her towards bedroom and Nandini was shouting for help, she somehow freed herself and ran towards door.

Chachi : Stop there Nandini, or else you know what I'll do your beloved ones. If step out I promise you'll never see them again.

Nandini stopped there only tears were continuously coming from her eyes she was helpless in front of her destiny and Harshad again cought hold of her arm and started dragging her Nandini was praying to god to save her and...

____________________________________

I know I'm late I'm sorry very very sorry. And sorry for for abrupt ending. Try to guess Will post next part soon. Till then take care😘