Chapter 11

Everyone was looking at Manik for answers which made him baffled THE confidant ,arrogant,Manik Malhotra was confused and baffled because of his unknown feelings for a girl whom he met 2 days ago was something very much shocking for Fab4 and that's why they were reacting in this way.

Just to save Manik his phone rang and from other side Nurse came. Manik quickly excused himself and  Fab4 and Navya turned towards Nurse and forgot about Manik.

Nurse : who is Navya ? The patient is calling you.

Navya : I'm navya , yes I'm coming

With that Navya went inside to see Nandini. Cabir followed her. Fab 3 stayed there only.

Druv : Guys where is Manik ?

Mukti : ya where did he suddenly disappear ?

Druv : wait I'll go and check.

With that Druv left and Mukti turned towards Alya who was deep in her thoughts. Mukti waved her hand in front of Mukti.

Mukti : Where are you lost ?

Alya : I'm thinking about that Nandini

Mukti : Yes yaar actually she so sweet so cute and most important she is so caring and...

Alya cut her between : I know that she saved your life and I'm very much grateful to her for doing that but I'm feeling that she isn't that good the way she is showing herself.

Mukti ( confusingly ) : What do you mean by this ? Say it clearly.

Alya : I'm thinking ki how can someone risk his own life to save someone stranger. You are a stranger to her still she saved you by hurting herself and moreover her behavior inside the ward the way she walked up to you in very weak condition just to check Whether you are ok or not is something which is making me suspicious about her. I mean I don't think so in this selfish world anyone will do so much for stranger without any means.

Mukti : that means you want to say ki

Alya : yes I think she may be have some own means and by impressing us she wants to......

Mukti annoyingly cut her between : What nonsense is this she is such naive girl how can you think like that.

Alya : Oh please how do you know that she is naive it is also possible that she planned this and acted in front of you or else how did she reach there on time ?

Mukti : Enough Alya you were not there to see what was the situation when she saved me and I genuinely think that she is not that type of girl.

Alya : you are arguing with me because of that girl. You know what I didn't like that girl from the moment I saw her. See because of that girl my best friend is arguing with me.

Mukti : really Alya you didn't like her from the very first moment you saw her then why did fought for her designs with Soha ( fight is in chapter 7 ) yesterday night ? Why did you defended her huh ?

Alya : because I wanted to  revenge from Soha once she had insulted me some months back about my dressing and I know she herself is not a good designer and I also saw Nandini drawing those designs so I used the opportunity to insult soha that doesn't mean I liked her or her designs I just pretended.

Mukti started clapping sarcastically : Wow Alya , seriously wow. You used Nandini for your own means and now you are doubting her for being a fraud just because she is behaving nicely. Now I'm having doubt on you that Are you seriously my BFF Alya or someone else. AND MARK MY WORDS ALYA ONE DAY YOU WILL REALIZE HOW WRONG YOUR THINKING IS ABOUT NANDINI AND SHE IS NOT FRAUD BUT A CARING & SELFLESS PERSON.

Saying so Mukti went inside the ward to see Nandini not before giving Alya an angry glare to Alya.

Alya left from there furiously.

On The Other Side In the hospital garden Manik ended the call Sat on a nearby bench

Manik's P.O.V.

What is this happening to me, why Nandini's face come in front my eyes whenever I close my eyes, I just met her 2 days back, but her beautiful smile has casted its spell on y mind, oh god why is her melodious voice still lingering in my ears. Why my arms are wishing to embrace her and why my heart is aching seeing her in pain. I never felt these emotions for anyone ever in my life. Not at least for Soha.

Manik was thinking all this just then Druv saw him lost in his thoughts and patted his shoulder.

Druv : Where are you lost buddy ?

Manik was again tensed thinking that Druv will again started questioning him. But Druv deliberately didn't ask because he thought that it was not the right place to discuss anything important.

Druv : What happened buddy kiska call tha ?

Manik became a bit calm seeing Druv not asking about it : Nothing serious buddy office se call that. And yes there is nothing ok nothing so please don't get ideas like you all were getting sometime ago. Please

Druv : ok then let's go inside and don't worry I trust you and  I won't ask you about it you can tell me if you want to I won't force you to speak up and don't worry about others I'll handle them. They won't trouble you more.

Manik smiled broadly and nodded and they went inside.

__________________________________

Sorry for being late and sorry for not adding manan moments they will surely come. But now it's time for some MuklyaNavni ( Mukti+ Alya+ Nandini+Navya ) moments. So please support and enjoy.