Chapter 12

After few days

Nandini was now discharged from the hospital and feeling better as Mukti was talking care of her and always saving her from Chachi this thing was annoying chachi a lot but she kept quite. Because displeasing Manik Malhotra's sister was not benificial according to her plan.

Soha had gone out of station but no one was bothered about her or missing her except Chachi.

Navya was daily visiting Nandini and this was making Cabir happy as he was getting time to spend with Navya. Mukti, Nandini and Navya started developing a new beautiful bond of friendship. Navya and Nandini also used to see Fab5 practicing obviously on the insistance by Mukti.

It was like their dream come true to see their Most favorite Band performing live. Nandini was feeling very happy after so many years.

And Manik , he was singing extraordinarily beautiful during practice as Nandini was listening to him he himself wasn't aware of the fact but he was feeling very happy whenever Nandini was around him. He used to steal glances of her. He very few times got chance to talk to her because Fab 4 used be around them. He was unknowingly getting attracted towards her.
He felt some unknown kind of strong pull towards her which he never felt for anyone ever in his whole life.But still he controlled his thoughts and heart thinking about his and Soha's engagement.

Whereas Nandini was feeling out of the world because She got the opportunity to come close to her favorite Fab5 and Specially Manik on whom she had a crush, she was a die hard fan of him. she thought it as her mere attraction towards the rock star but when she came to know about him from Chacha that He has built so many orphanages and old age homes all over India. He also had opened some charity hospitals and that too without any kind of publicity. She realized that he is rude, arrogant for the cruel world but is a kind hearted person in real and his this gesture increased her respect for him thousands times. She also had some feelings for him but was completely unaware about them and thought that it was just crush and nothing more.

Manan used to share chaste eye locks Fab 4 and Navya were noticing it but they ignored as Druv told them about his and Manik's conversation in hospital and convinced them that nothing is like that and don't bother him. Everyone except Cabir believed him and forgot about it As they were aware of the fact that Manik was engaged with Soha so Manik won't think about anyone else in that way.

On the other hand Alya was not at all happy with fab 4's attachment with Navya and especially NANDINI but she still tolerated them and concentrated on the practice.

In the Morning

Mukti and Navya were convincing Nandini to join them for the party in the evening which was for Jashn - a - Music participants and sponsors . Navya's father was also invited because he was one of the sponsor so navya was also going there only Nandini was one left at home and Fab 3 And Navya were insisting her to come along.

Nandini was pleading Mukti as she knew Chachi won't allow her and will trouble her : Listen Mukti please how can come with you all. it's a party only for participants and sponsors I'm none from both so they won't allow me and moreover what will I do there. You all go and enjoy.

Manik was listening to all this and become sad.

Navya : Oye, I'll get bored there yaar Fab 5 and my parents will get busy there please come n yaar.

Mukti : no ifs and but's Nandini you are coming and that's final

Nandini : But...

Mukti and Navya ( sternly ) : NANDINIIII

Nandini : please try to understand Chachi will not allow me.

Mukti : so what I'll ask her for permission to let you come with us. Simple.

Nandini ( sadly) : she will never allow me to go.

Mukti: arey I told you n I'll ask her
Just then she saw Chachi and Chacha coming towards them only.

Mukti ( faking sweetness ): Hello Aunty and ( with real sweetness ) : Hello Uncle

Chachi and Chacha : Hello beta

Mukti : Aunty we have a Party to attend tonight and I want to take Nandini with me to the party and

Chachi cut her between rudely : No she can't come

Mukti controller her anger : Its just the matter of some hours and we'll be back.

Chachi : Noooo

Mukti became sad and this made Manik furious.

Manik ( angrily) : No one has ever dared to talk to my sister rudely you also better not do this again and yes I always fulfill all her wishes and if someone comes in between then that person has to face the consequences.

Chachi gulped her saliva due his sudden outburst. Manik then turned towards Chacha and literally ordered.

Manik : Uncle I want to take Nandini with ME to the party tonight do you have any problem?

Everyone gave him a what look Just then he realised what he just said and quickly corrected himself

Manik : I mean Mukti wants Nandini to come with US for the party do you have any problem with it ?

Chacha looked at Chachi for permission on which Chachi nervously nodded.

Chacha : of course beta take her I don't have any problem.

Chachi felt insulted as everyone was giggling under their breaths on her condition.She left from there angrily.

All of them left happily except Alya who didn't like Nandini accompanying them for party.

_________________________________

I know, I know nothing interesting happened in this part but trust me next part will have a twist of drama and action

Precap : Alya Nandini's friendship in Jashn - A - Music event. 😘

Haina twist I'll post soon next part soon pakka till then take care 💜