Chapter 7

After Dinner everyone was leaving for their respective bedrooms just then Alya spotted Nandini who was drawing some designs (in media box) and Alya immediately took them and being a fashionista she liked them as they were extremely beautiful she praised Nandini for her designs but just then Chachi and Soha came their.

Soha : I'm glad that you liked them, I myself have designed them.

Chachi : yes my baby is just fabulous designer and she has won so many prizes because of her talent.

Alya became angry because she had herself seen Nandini drawing designs and now Soha saying she she designed them.

Alya : but Soha I saw Nandini drawing there designs how come they are yours ?

Soha (angrily): Ohh Nandini what were you doing with my designs huh? Were you trying to spoil them ?

Soha thought that this might help to divert Alya's attention but it turned out totally opposite.

Nandini (stammeringly ) : No_oo Dii _ _ I was_as ju_ just.

Soha : Shut up and leave

Nandini was just about to leave just then Alya stopped her

Alya : oh is that so but I saw her drawing designs

Fab 4 were standing besides them watching all the scene.

Alya was adamant and finally she asked them to draw same designs now Soha started sweating because she never thought Alya will go to this extend.

Not only Alya but whole fab5 disliked Soha and Chachi but kept quite because of Nyonika and Samir. But how could they leave a chance to trouble her.

Soha and Chachi tried a lot even Nandini said that there were Soha's designs but Alya was Alya she insisted them and the compilation began Chachi eyed Nandini which Alya noticed and hence Nandini stayed silent and Soha started copying the design but after many attempts she wasn't able to draw something like dress it came out like a cartoon character. Fab4 were having tough time in suppressing their laughter after seeing the design.

Mukti whispered : A kid can even draw better than this.

Everybody palmed their mouth to suppress their laughter.

Alya asked Nandini but she was shivering with fear but still because Alya insisted she started drawing with shivering hand she started drawing, many times dropped pencil and Chachi tried her best to stop her but all went to Vain and Designs made by Nandini were same as the original one all the while manik was staring at Nandini without blinking his eyes

Alya turned towards soha and Chachi and said

Alya (angrily): there is nothing bad if soha is not as good as Nandini but there is no need to lie just to impress us.

Mukti : yes because we hate liers

Manik : Yes you should show what you are in real rather than pretending.

Cabir : and Nandini try to take a stand for yourself, you are a very talented person.

Nandini lowered her head
Seeing atmosphere getting heated Druv changed the topic

Druv : Enough now guys chalo let's sleep now tomorrow we have to meet concert manager.

Fab5 left and then Soha turned towards Nandini she was furiously looking at her and slapped her hard and started shouting on her she left after blabbering and accusing Nandini.

Nandini was in tears but then she wiped them off as it wasn't new for her and moved towards her room.

She prayed to her Ayaappa and after wishing good night to her parent's photos she went to her bed she was trying to sleep but whenever she closed her eyes only Manik's face flashed in front of her eyes, his smile, his deep chocolaty eyes, his hair and a smile crept on her face and she slept peacefully.

Same was with Manik he was thinking about Nandini while looking at stars just then Cabir entered and saw Manik smiling and he remembered Manik smiling in the same way he was smiling at dinner table when he saw Nandini first time and got his link

Cabir : So you like her ?

Manik ( in trance ) : yes, bohot

But soon Manik came out of trance and Cabira was fully in his mode to tease hell out of Manik but just then Mukti came with her phone telling Manik that Nyonika wants to talk. Cabir made a mental note to talk to Manik about this tomorrow morning and left.

After talking to Nyonike Manik went to bed still thinking about Nandini.
Both of them were thinking about each other and slept smiling.

__________________________________

Sorry guys for late update please let me know if you want to advise me something and please support

Precap : Nandini fainted. Panicking Manik. Navya Entry.