Chapter 31

Third Person P.O.V.

Nyonika : Nandini, ( sigh ) I'm sorry for what I said.
I know what's the importance of a girl's virtue is and I being a woman and mother of a girl blamed you , insulted you even without trying to know the truth I believed those shameless women and disrespected you. I'm sorry, please forgive me. I behaved like complete fool. I'm feeling guilty for questioning a chaste soul like you.

She joined her hands to apologize but Nandini instantly stood up and held Nyonika's palms in her hands and nodded in a no.

Nandini : Mrs Malhotra please don't do this you are elder than me. you said that because you were blindly trusting my Chacha Chachi and soha. Please I'm not angry on you. In fact I'm sorry for speaking so rudely with you. Please forgive me.

Well Nyonika was astonished to see the selflessness of this girl. She immediately embraced her.

Nyonika : you remember me of my best friend, my soulie ,she was just like you. Delicate, beautiful and selfless. God bless you beta.

Sameer interrupted : Which friend Nyo.

Nyonika : Vidhi Nathan.

Nandini shot her eyes up in surprise. She smiled brightly.

Nandini : Mrs Malhotra wait for a second.

She ran out of the room leaving all confused and Abhi in deep thoughts.

Nandini came back running with a picture in her hand & showed it to Nyonika and said are you talking about this Vidhi ?

Nyonika took photo frame from her hand and examined it was of a couple man wearing a simple shirt and woman in beautiful saree.

Nyonika screamed in joy : Yes yes she is the one. She is my soulie Vidhi. Nandini Beta where is she ? How is she ? How do you know her ?

Nyonika & Nandini's eyes got moist. Nyonika's with tears of happiness and Nandini 's with tears of sorrow. Nandini couldn't talk because of lump in her throat. So Abhimanyu came ahead and said

Abhi : Aunty Vidhi Chachi was Nandu 's Mother.

Nyonika looked at Nandini with utmost love in her eyes after knowing she was blood of her Best friend.

Abhi hesitantly continued : Who died some years ago during Rishab's kidnap.

Frame in Nyonika's hand slipped and she started crying hiding her face in her palms Sameer held her in side hug.

Nyonika cryingly : How ? How this happened beta ?

Abhi shamefully looking down said : My parents killed them

Nyonika took a crying Nandini in her embrace and both of them cried a lot Fab 4 Abhimanyu and Sameer consoled them.

After a while both Nandini and Nyonika were talking about Vidhi.

Nyonika : it hurts so much to know that I lost my bestie and moreover I didn't know anything. Her children suffered so much but I was not there to protect them. I failed as a friend.

But not anymore. I promise you Nandu beta we all will try our best to send these ba****ds to jail.

All nodded in agreement.

Nyonika : Nandu beta do you have photos of your parents marriage. I want to see them.

Nandini : Yes Aunty I have them. I'll show them to you.

Nyonika : Come. I want see them now only.

Nandini giggled seeing her excitement and they both went towards Nandini 's room.