chapter 30

Manik POV.

Chacha in drunk voice : Shut up you b**** or else I'll kill you just like I killed your parents years ago.

Well I was holding Nandini when that bas****d said that slang word for my Nandini. Wait what did he say he killed Nandini 's parents. Sh!t man. WTF . How could he ?

All this while I was holding Nandini by her waist supporting her weak form in my arms after listening to her Chacha's words I felt her weight was shifting completely towards my arms, that means she was standing only on my support. Had I not been there to hold her she must have fallen on floor till now. I held her more tightly and very close to my body and in spite of the worst atmosphere I couldn't stop myself feeling content and happy to hold this beauty in arms with her back touching my torso.

I was busy in feeling content of our closeness I didn't notice Chacha was coming towards us holding an glass alcohol bottle in his hand to attract us, I became alert & when he reached near us & raised his hand holding bottle up to hit Nandini I in fraction of a second pulled Nandini back with my left hand & with my right hand I held wrist of Chacha 's hand which was ready to hurt Nandini. I shook his hand which was holding bottle vigorously and it caused him to drop the bottle on the floor and next second I left his hand & punched him hard all I was doing while securely holding  Nandini close to me.

.

Well with my one punch Chacha was lying unconscious on ground and he was too much drunk to even wake up.

I immediately looked at Nandini who was now struggling to get out of my hold. I saw her both cheeks were completely wet and eyes watery creating new fresh tears I loosened my grip from her waist and immediately came off my arms and run towards the terrace I quickly followed her only to see a completely broken nandini crying her heart out looking towards the sky i felt like crying seeing her vulnerable conditioner

I quickly went near and took her in a comforting hug I rubbed her back affectionately surprising me she hugged me back hid her face in my chest started wailing loudly that her cries echoed in air she was letting her all pain, suffering out. She was shouting so loudly as if telling the nature, the almighty about her pain.

I was also crying silently. I could imagine how she must have felt all these years. First she lost her parents in her childhood then lived her whole childhood with threat to her brother & grandmother's life and her own family tortured the hell out of her she suffered all the insults, all the physical and emotional pain to save her brother & Amms. She lost her childhood in working like slave in her own house and grew up in unhealthy atmosphere where lustful eyes of Harshad was always on her. Still this girl survived, still she saved her chastity, still she never gave up. I feel to salute this girl.

But today when she came to know that the most trusted person of her life was her culprit. Well I can see, I can feel, I can understand her pain because of the betrayal.

It looked like even god was also moved by her loud crying because it slowly started drizzling which in no time turned into heavy rain. We were holding each other sitting on the floor of Terrence.

I sensed her crying ceased so I gently picked her up she was silent. She was tightly holding my blazer in her fists. I walked past unconscious Chacha towards the stairs I carefully held her and descended stairs and directly took her to Mukti's room where to my surprise Fab3 Abhi and Mom dad were chit chatting with each other when clock was showing almost 3 am. They saw us & became worried especially Abhi after seeing Nandini laying lifeless in my arms. All rushed to us Abhi offered to take Nandini but I refused immediately by moving her away from his reach and held her more close to myself then very gently I placed her on bed and sat beside her holding her hand near my heart. Her blank face was scaring me. I looked at Abhi for help who from other side held her other hand gently shook her and asked.