Chapter 37

Manik sneaked out of party after saying thank you to the little boys and entered his room to find a cute basket of  men's cosmetics.
He smiled as he saw all the things were of his favorite brand.

He then moved towards bed where a box with letter was keptInside the box was a black t-shirt, black jeans with red blazer

Inside the box was a black t-shirt, black jeans with red blazer. Manik gave an appreciative look to the outfit and picked up the letter and hastily read it

My dearest Manik

I'm very much sure you are going to look the most handsome man in this outfit because I have designed it 😜. Now my don't make me wait and come to garden I'm waiting.

Your Nandini💜

The letter made Manik chuckle and a smirk formed on his lips after reading such bold language of Nandini.

It was 10:55 PM and he was ready and looking hot as ever in the outfit he applied his favorite brand perfume gifted by Nandini and almost ran towards garden which was on the backside of the mansion.

Manik outfit

Manik was about to go out but something clicked in his mind and he took out the box of ring and kept it in his blazer and ran out towards backyard.

The time he reached there it was exactly 11 PM and he was excited like anything the charming smile was not leaving his face he found the set up was heavenly beautiful. Everything was illuminating under the light of candles.

 Everything was illuminating under the light of candles