Chapter 35

Before Chapter starts I want to thank ImLilMissComplicated for this wonderful cover. Thank you so much dear.

Second thing you all must be wandering why I'm so late then the reason is I'm very upset because one of my readers told me that my story is being copied so I just read the work and found that 90% of the ideas are being used from my story. It is okay to follow someone's style of writing but if you steal the plot and story then it is called as Plagiarism and plagiarism is a crime.
I want to say that girl change it or else I'll take action against her and she'll have to delete her story. Guys the if she does not make changes I will reveal her name publicly and report so girl please hurry or else you'll lose your story.

After everyone were having dinner happily chatting, teasing, laughing. The Murthy Mansion was looking like a home of human unlike earlier a den of evils.

Amms was sitting on head of the family chair. Nandini was feeding Rishab and was talking with everyone carefree.

Manik was just admiring her glowing face while she was laughing on Cabir's joke and her embarrassed face when Amms told about all her childhood mischiefs, her emotional face when rishab wiped his mouth with her scarf. Her every expression was having direct effect on his heart.

Nandini sensed Manik's gaze on her and looked at him. His intense gaze made her feel shy.

Sameer saw this and said to Amms : Amms I want to tell you something

Amms : We are leaving for Delhi after Jashn- a -Music program.

All screamed a loud WHAT

Sameer thought of teasing Manik

Sameer : Of course after all Manik's marriage with Soha we were planning to shift here in Mumbai and migrate our business in Mumbai but now we will go back to Delhi.

Just then Nandini 's phone rang and she excused herself for some minutes

Manik : But dad we can still shift to Mumbai.

Sameer : For what ?

Manik : for Mukti

Sameer : for Mukti ? Why ?

Manik : Mukti is soon going to marry Abhi so yes for Mukti we'll have to shift Mumbai

Mukti and Abhi turned red due to shyness and Abhi soon used the chance and asked Mr and Mrs Malhotra for Mukti 's hand and Amms for permission.

Three of them happily gave them blessings and permission.

Cabir : This is not done Manik you didn't tell the exact reason for shifting to Mumbai

Manik : you are right Bro I forgot one more equally important reason Dad.

Sameer : What ?

Manik : The reason is Cabir is now in relationship with Navya so for him as well we'll have to shift Mumbai right Cabir ?

Now it was Cavya's turn to blush.

Cabir : What about you Man huh ?

Dhruv : Buddy Cabir is right I guess you should talk to Amms and Nandini about it.

Manik nodded and looked at his parents for permission who smiled widely and nodded in yes

Manik stood up knelt in front of Amms : Amms I .. I want to....

Amms : Manik if you want to tell me that you love my granddaughter then I already know it so no need to feel nervous

Manik shot his head up in surrprise : You mean