Chapter 2

Murthy Mansion Mumbai

Krishna( chacha) ,Aruna ( Chachi), Soha came downstairs for breakfast.

Nandini came from kitchen with breakfast in her hands chacha greeted her with a smile and they 3 Sat for breakfast and Nandini started serving them.

Chacha : Nandu beta come & have breakfast with us.

Nandini lowered her head as she knew what was coming and as expected Chachi rebuked

Chachi ( glared at chacha) : Krishna if she'll sit & have breakfast then who will serve us.

Chacha : Don't we have servants at home you very well known that we have more than 50 servants in the mansion but still you want Nandini to work.

Chachi (loudly) : this orphan is nothing but a burden on this house then what's wrong if I ask her to do some work

Chacha was about to say something but Nandini interrupted and said

Nandini: it's ok chacha Chachi is right there is nothing wrong if I work a little and moreover I like doing work.

Chacha smiled and caressed Nandini's face

Soon everyone completed their breakfast and chacha left for office and Chachi for her kitty party and Soha and Nandini towards The Soha Fashion House

Soha and Nandini work in the fashion house it is very much famous in India and All over the world for its unique designer dresses and accessories.

Soha has won many awards in fashion industry for her work but very few people know that it's actually Nandini and not soha who designs the dresses and accessories but Soha takes the whole credit.

The Soha Fashion House

After reaching in The soha fashion house Nandini went to her desk and started doing her work whereas Soha went into her lavish cabin & got busy in chatting with Her friends.

It was their daily routine where Nandini used to complete all the orders and handle clients and Soha used enjoy her life.