Chapter 19

Harshad was dragging Nandini and Nandini was shouting on top of her voice for help and was beginning Harshad to leave her and praying god to save her.

On the other hand a very good and honest servant of the family saw all this and called Manik the moment he saw Harshad forcing himself on Nandini.

Manik was driving car and was lost in his own thoughts just then he received a call from Murthy's landline. He quickly picked up thinking that it might be Nandini.

Manik : hello Nandini ?

Servant ( frightened voice) : Hello Manik Baba

Manik : yes who is this ?

Servant : Manik Baba main Shama Kaka bol raha hu app bhagwan k liye ghar jaldi aa jao he rakshas Harshad yaha Nandini bitiya par jor jabardasti kar raha hai app jaldi aa jao nahi to anarth ho jaye ga.

Manik became numb for some seconds and then his eyes became red with anger and he furiously turned the car and speeded towards the Murthy Mansion.

Here Nandini was screaming in fear and protest she started hitting Harshad this made Harshad furious and he slapped her hard and her Lower lip started bleeding. He started dragging her up towards the room through staircases by her hair. she managed to hold a bar near the staircases. Harshad was jerking her so that she leaves the bar but she was equally adamant.

Chachi and soha came there and tried to free her hand but she was firm. But unfortunately they all were strong ahe they managed to tug her out and Harshad finally held her wrist and pulled her and was about to slap her again but somebody held his hand. Nandini had closed her eyes in fear but when nothing happened she opened her eyes and when she saw the person she immediately hopped in his arms. Harshad left her arm as the person glared at him. Soha and Chachi were standing there lowering their faces. He swiftly picked up Nandini in his arms and moved towards room.

Just then a car reached there and Fab 5 came running inside and Manik was tensed beyond limits and started searching for Nandini. He saw a man standing near Soha and Chachi and he was furiously shouting something.

Manik furiously asked : Where's Nandini ?

3 of them turned towards him with surprised expression.

Harshad : Who the hell are you and why do you want to know about Nandini ?

Manik held his collars : Just shut up and Tell me dammit where is Nandini ?

Soha : Why do you want to see her ? You had a meeting right ? Why are you at home so early ?

Manik completely ignored her and ran upstairs towards her room and dashed in but Nandini was not there. Fab 5 also came there.

Mukti : Where's Nandini Bhai ?

Manik : I don't know. Oh god where are you Nandini.

Cabir : let's go and ask Soha where is she ?

Manik : yes let's go.

They were moving downstairs just then they heard a crying voice of a girl and they immediately recognised that it was Nandini 's.

They ran in the direction and dashed inside the room and what Manik saw in made his heart skip a bit his Nandini was sitting on the bed her forehead was bruised her lip was bleeding, her knees were bleeding, her wrists were swollen and turned blue. She was crying in a person's arms. Manik he was not able to see his face as his back was towards door and Manik misunderstood him as Harshad and furiously went near him and in fraction of second grabbed his collars and was about to punch him but when he saw that person's face he stopped in the middle.

Person : Manik ? ?

Manik : Abhimanyu ? ?

Abhimanyu : Manik how come you are here ?

Manik : one of the servant called me and told me that Harshad_ Nandini 's fiance is trying to....

Abhimanyu closed his eyes in anger and pain : yes my own mama tried to.... But thank god I reached here on time and saved my baby girl. I feel so helpless Manik I want to kill him right Here but I can't because that bloody murderer is my own mama.

Manik sighed in relief that Nandini was safe and Abhimanyu saved her on time, he thanked god for hundreds of time. Same was with fab 4 they also sighed in relief and felt happy that nothing like that happened to Nandini. Manik then saw her condition she was still crying hugging her knees. Her face was full of fear and tears.
She was still shivering in fear and pain.

Manik couldn't see her like this and he took Nandini in a bone crushing hug tears made their way from both Manik and Nandini 's eyes. Manik felt like his life came back to him. He felt relieved from the horror,fear and  anxiety of losing her, tension of something happening to her he went through when he received the call. He felt her sobbing in his chaste and he tightened his grip around her. He was rubbing her back to calm her.

On the other hand Nandini was feeling like she was in the world's safest place. She buried her face in his chaste and sobbed hard. She was felling weak and dizzy due to fear and her bruises Manik's  warmth gave her solace and slowly sleep took  over her.

Mukti kept her hand on manik's shoulder and he reluctantly broke the hug only to find that she was asleep the fear on her face was replaced by calmness.

Everyone smiled at their bond that how Manik calmed down her. Manik very carefully adjusted her on bed and covered her with blanket and gently pecked her forehead and little frowns on her forehead vanished indicating she was relaxed now. Manik was lovingly stroking her her head.

Mukti : Have you called the doctor?

Abhimanyu : yes

Cabir had tears in his eyes seeing Nandini like this : You can't do anything to him Abhi but I can and I'll.

Druv : Yes Cabir I agree. Let's go.

With that they moved but Manik stopped them.

Manik : wait guys.

Cabir and Druv : WHat ?

Manik : Only hitting him is not enough. We have to teach that as****le such a lesson that he will himself come to Nandini and beg her for forgiveness. It's not just about hurting her physically it's also about Nandini 's self- respect which he hurt today. We have take account of every tear she spilled today because of his assault.

Alya : Exactly guys he is a criminal he might hurt you guys we need to teach him a lesson so that he doesn't do this to any woman ever.

Mukti : Right guys we have to act wise. I know that you are furious so are we but it's time to plan and then hit as he is dangerous.

Abhimanyu Sat near Nandini and caressed her head and said: Guys do whatever you want to I'm with you.

Just then doctor arrived and asked the boys to leave the room Manik was looking at Nandini with moist eyes. He was not ready to move but Cabir dragged him out.

After sometime Doctor called them and all the boys rushed in.

Abhimanyu : How's she ?

Doctor handed him prescription and said : well she is not fine she is very weak, and excessive stress and loss of blood has made an very bad impact on her heath I suggest you to give her healthy food and try to get rid of the reason behind her stress then she'll be alright.

Abhimanyu : I'll try.

Doctor left and just then three Evils - Harshad, Soha , Chachi entered into the room and everyone furiously glared at him.

___________________________________

I know everyone was expecting Manik but it was Abhimanyu. And yes Nandini is safe Yuppie🎊🎉🎉. I have my exams next month so I'm bit busy with study that's why I'm late and I'll be a little late with updates till end of next month so please keep supporting. Till then take care😘.