Chapter 38

After 6 months

It was the day exactly after 6 from the Manan's proposal date. In Malhotra mansion 'Mumbai'
Manik was moving towards his room, he was excited as hell. He looked left and right to check it someone was watching and then started running on stairs skipping 3 at a time. He was the most impatient man on the planet at that moment. Why would not he be as it was his  SUHAGRAT, yes guys it was the day of Manan's Marriage after a grand wedding and traditional rituals Manan were together forever.

 Why would not he be as it was his  SUHAGRAT, yes guys it was the day of Manan's Marriage after a grand wedding and traditional rituals Manan were together forever

Manik outfit ( I'm sorry I'm very bad at choosing men's clothing)

By the time he reached near his room he was panting. The expensive red sherwani ani red turban he was wearing which made him look like a king of some empire, had some creases because of his run. He rubbed his nervous and excited hands to twist open the door knob was abruptly pushed away by Mukti and Aliya.

Manik : WHAT ?

Mukti : Stop screaming Bhai

Aliya : and stop being so impatient

Manik : really ? You are saying this to me ? Why don't you say this to your respective husbands because of whom I had to delay my marriage by 2 months as they were so impatient to get married first they literally cheated on me

He turned to Mukti : your Abhi whom I had sent to talk to Amms about my marriage with Nandini on 11th of 2 Months ago came out fixing his own marriage with you on the very same date and postponed mine.

And he turned to Aliya : And your Dhruv with  whom I shared my plan of my marriage and had asked him to handle a big project for me so that I can ask dad about my marriage, tricked me by putting the whole project with addition to his own running projects on my head and asked dad to fix his marriage date on the same day of last month by stealing my plan.

They both betrayed me because of their impatience and now you both are calling me impatient, don't you guys think you need to handle your husband's impatience issues before accusing me.

Both Mukti and Aliya were flushed and embarrassed due to this. Manik had become an angry bull when he learnt about the betrayals by his two best friends and Nandini and Cabir had a very tough time in calming him down.

Mukti : ok ok just give us our neg and we'll leave your way.

Aliya : Yes we only want 1-1 lakhs in neg that's it.

Manik hurriedly went to his office which was on the same floor came back with two blank checks

Manik : here you go add whatever amount you want and leave my way.

Both the girls squealed in joy and hugged Manik, screamed an all the best Nandini and left but what caught Manik's attention was the mischievous smiles on the girl's faces. But he ignored them and opened the door.