Chapter 28

Manik turned towards Mukti : hmmm what to do with you now ?

Mukti nervously looked down

Sameer : Well Mr Manik Malhotra ji she is a big girl and she can go on herself and talk to Abhimanyu.
I would like to ask you what's going on between the girl Nandini and you.

Manik had unknown expressions on his face but Mukti's facial expressions changed into annoyed and she turned to Nyonika.

Mukti : Sorry to interrupt dad but I want to talk to MOM.
(to Nyonika ) Mom whatever you said to Nandini that day after that I feel so ashamed to face her mom that I can't talk with her keeping eye to eye contact. She is girl who lost her parents and family at very young age. She has nothing of herself no MONEY, no support no proper guidance she worked like a labor from childhood but still she is the most chaste and virtuous woman I have met in my life. I always proudly used to say that my mother is not a stereotypical person who judges girls by their attire and background or by blindly believing someone, she judges people by knowing them. Well mom you broke my pride by blindly believing that bitch Soha and called Nandini S**t. You disappointed me Mom, you disappointed whole Fab5 who used to feel the same about you.

Manik nodded in agreement : We don't want to behave rudely MoM but Whatever Nandini said downstairs was correct mom why always a girl has to prove herself virtuous and Chaste. Why nobody questions a faulty man's character and always a girl's even if she is not at fault. This is what our society always does mom and you you behaved like a representative of that society. I never expected you to behave in this way not just for Nandini but for any other innocent girl ever MOM. You taught me to respect ALL kinds of women but you yourself insulted a pure soul without any reason this is a shock for us.

(turned to his dad ) : and DAD I like Nandini, her innocence, her pure heart, her beautiful face I like each and every thing about her.

Saying both Manik and Mukti left the room and Nyonika burst into tears and fell on couch crying loudly recalling her children's words which she realized were absolutely correct.

Sameer came took her in side hug. After lot of crying she stood up determined to make it up for the sin which she had done.

.

.

On the other side Dhruv and Alya were moving carefully towards the secret room they reached near the end of the corridor only to see two guards sleeping on chairs near the door of that secret room.

They both winked at each other and Alya ran towards her room and came back with two handkerchiefs and bottle of chloroform, They spread chloroform on handkerchiefs and both went behind each other guard and pressed the chloroform form on their face they struggled a little but immediately fell unconscious. Dhruv and Alya hi-fied and slowly moved near the door which was locked. They became tensed and started searching for keys in pockets of the guards and fortunately found it. They both jumped in joy as they thought it would be a difficult task but it was actually very easy.

They finally opened door of the room and entered in without making any noise.

They saw the room was small,dark but clean there was only a table, small bed and a wheelchair in the room. There were some medicines on the table with photo frame which had picture of an elderly lady with a cute little girl of about age 8-9 on her left a little boy of about age 12-13 on her right and a boy of 3-4 years in her lap, all of them were smiling sweety.

Dhruv was looking at frame and Alya was searching in the room she turned towards the bed only find something or we can say someone on bed fully covered with blanket. She hesitantly pulled the blanket and only to find the same lady which was in the frame but looking older and sick sleeping on the bed. She tapped Dhruv's shoulder and he turned and saw the lady and let out a loud gasp to see the old lady.