Chapter 27

In one of the room of Murthy Mansion

Fab5 were sitting in row on bed in order like Alya, Mukti,Manik, Cabir, Dhruv.

.
Mukti was crying badly her face was red because of constant crying and tension. Manik and Alya were consoling her but they weren't able understand why was the strong tomboy girl of their group was crying like this and Manik was way too much worried as Mukti was crying and Cabir was sitting numb & silent , Dhruv was trying to talk to him but he was sitting like an expressionless statue and he didn't know the reason behind it.

Nyonika and Sameer were sitting in front of them on couch with serious expressions.

When they saw a little pearl drop rolling from Cabir 's eye they stood up and went near them, as they thought it was right time to start their talk.

Sameer : Mukti I will ask you a straight forward question and you will give me genuine answer ? Will you ?

Mukti who was crying in Manik's arms was not in state of talking nodded her head little as she sensed coldness in her father's voice which he never used while talking to her.

Even Manik was worried and hurt because of his parents' such behavior,they could never stand for a tear in Mukti's eyes were looking unaffected by her hysterically crying.

But he chose to stay quiet because Mukti nodded in yes as an answer to his father's question.

Sameer : Mukti Do you love Abhimanyu Murthy ?

Fab5 looked too much shocked with this question. Manik ,Alya and Dhruv in surprised shock as they never had any idea like this in their minds, where Mukti was in fearful shock as she thought that her parents will curse her,scold her, she never in her life felt so afraid of her parents. She lowered her gaze due to fear.

Cabir who was till now looking down looked up towards Mr and Mrs Malhotra with unknown expressions.

Sameer : Cabir my boy don't give that stare and miss Mukti Malhotra I'm asking you again do you love Abhimanyu Murthy ? Yes or No ?

Now Mukti was sure that her parents will never let her and Abhi come together and she will loose Abhi. That thought made her shiver, Manik sensed her tension and thought that the answer is NO and his parents are having some misunderstanding and tried to talk to Sameer.

But Sameer showed him his palm to tell him to be quite and again asked Mukti the same question.

Cabir slightly pressed Mukti's shoulder from back by leaning over Manik's back. Mukti looked at Cabir and he gave her an assuring nod.

Getting a little confidence Mukti in very low voice which was almost a whisper said : Yes Dad I love Abhi.

.

Well now using word 'shock' to tell position of of Alya , Dhruv and especially MANIK was an underestimate, when they came to know that Mukti was in love with Abhimanyu.

Well before any of the three could react Nyonika spoke with same cold tone as Sameer : Cabir it's your turn give an honest answer, Do you love Navya ?

This time their attention went towards Cabir they looked at him like stupids as they were still under the shock of Mukti's confession.

Cabir was bewildered by the question. He sat silent for few minutes looking downward then in the same position he nodded his head in yes,whilst whispering the same in almost inaudible volume.

There was complete silence in the room for few seconds everyone was absorbing or we can say trying to absorb the newly revealed information.

At the same time The room of the door was closed in which all these were sitting and an old servant was passing by the same room, he suddenly fell on the floor with thud because he heard loud, well very very loud sound of shouting,cursing and breaking of things from inside the room. Poor man ran away from there listening to such ghostly sounds.😂😂